Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - When I Want A Future With You

Dex-chan lover
Should put a disclaimer somewhere that incestuous children have significantly risk contracting birth defect than children of non-incestuous parents, in case someone read this and takes it the wrong way.

Double-page supporter
So the dad just doesn't talk to them for a whole year? That's a fucking yikes mate.

Dex-chan lover
ITS BEEN FUN 4CHAN, OUR RIDE ENDS NEXT CHAPTER, THIS WILL BE MISSED 😭

So it will end next issue, been a ride. The atmosphere ain't bad. Kind of curious how it will end.

Never forget
Ea2dIev.png

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter. I can't wait to see how this ends. I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Group Leader
There is no way this series wasn't axed and the mangaka told you have X chapters to wrap it up. All the major developments have been introduced and resolved one after the other with no time to feel any actual consequences from them.

Dex-chan lover
Timeskip incoming?

Dad isn't wrong here because to accept something like that isn't easy and it could cause issues in the society for the parents and the children itself because incest is a taboo . As a dad he is asking himself where he made a mistake when raising the siblings but the mother seems very relaxed even though i would love to know what she's really thinking

Dex-chan lover
Should have had more chapters for fluffy married life romance. Maybe show them adopting kids/getting in-vitro. At the end of the day, always remember this is a fetish work. It's not supposed to align with one's morals, but instead with a set of fetishes. And the existence of these kinds of outright fetish works with no moral alignment are perfectly fine. There's no moral failing or contradiction in enjoying things in fiction that you wouldn't support in real life, because fiction and reality by definition have entirely different contexts. Fiction doesn't have to be classy, fiction doesn't have to be agreeable, and fiction definitely doesn't need to be made for everyone. This was obviously made with a specific niche in mind, and if that subset excludes you, it's not the symptom of a sinister movement perpetuated by the other people who enjoy it; it just simply wasn't made for you. Feel free to copy paste this anywhere you need to.

Dex-chan lover
When his parents hang themselves after they move out, will he feel regret?

Users who are viewing this thread