Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

I always wondered why people don't think about where their reasons come from. It really wasn't that long ago that humans had multiple partners, or married within family. We get taught our "morals" by our environment. It doesn't make us right. In this case, they both seem to understand the genetic limitations ... so who the fuck cares? Maybe I don't like the idea, but I'm certainly in no position to pass judgement on anyone elses romance, no matter how strange I perceive it to be.

@Scynix well,the society needs to act like 'ADULT' and they want to/force others to suffer, think the same way they do.i hope mc parents eavesdropped and heared them,so they can understand their feeling?😑

I will drop and/or unfollow this manga if this goes the Oreimo route. I was truly hoping for something original and different from other brother-sister relationship anime/manga. I do not care how dark and/or immoral this could have ended, but at least it could be something different and original. This manga author, in my eyes, is a sellout if they take the safe way out. The author should be ashamed of themselves.

@francismcin I don't know what you mean. In what way is this author a sell out taking the safe way out? Looking at the author's other works, it's clear she really likes incest and given the premise, an incestual relationship was meant to happen from the very beginning. I don't know what you expected from this manga. The manga author wanted to write about incest, so she wrote about incest and has stood the course as directly as possible, so sell out would be the last thing she is.

@pik3rob What I am simply trying to say is that this manga appears to be taking a route/ending that is very similar to Oreimo, that is to say a "safe" route in order to not offend some that may find other possible endings triggering, offensive, and morally wrong. I sincerely believe that author of this manga is considering a safe, morally acceptable ending out of fear of offending someone. Personally, I think that considering an Oreimo-style ending would be a very lazy, boring, and bland way to end this manga. It would be a slap in the face to all of the readers that have been following this manga for months, or even years, only to have to see this take a route that borderline rips off Oreimo. Still, I hope that I am wrong and that we see and ending that is truly unique and original. Only time will tell.

@francismcin And what exactly is this safe morally acceptable ending? It's setting up for the older brother to end up "marrying" his sister and probably having sex with her. In what way is this a safe morally acceptable ending that doesn't offend anyone? Saying that it rips off Oreimo is kind of dumb. I'm sure "incest story that ends with the siblings staying together" isn't really an Oreimo thing. It's more of a genre thing. Heck, Yosuga no Sora did kind of the same thing, and it did it before Oreimo. Also, how would it be a slap in the face to the readers? This entire manga has been about a cute incestuous relationship the entire way through. It's what the author has probably intended the entire time and it's dare I say the main appeal of the work.

Dex-chan lover
i knew it was rushed, dammit, another fine manga ending early, probably because of some SJW at the magazine....

Aggregator gang
People thinking it was rushed and getting axed, but I dunno...they ran the gammit of keeping it a secret, so of course the only thing left was getting caught. Now that they have, what's left really? This isn't an ecchi manga, so I don't think we're gonna see them even half-naked, let alone doing the deed. High school SoL manga don't tend to stick around after graduation either, so that wouldn't make sense. I just think the mangaka felt they did all they could and it's time to move on.

Personally, I think it was just enough. Plenty of cuteness with just enough trials and tribulations that they overcome as it happens. I think the last chapter, whatever will happen, will be satisfying enough.

here`s to hoping that the ending will bring closure for us all 😀
(In particular:

a) The readers

b) The scanlations team

c) And finally the Mangkaka

To the Mangaka, Thank you for a great manga, hoping to read your next work soon 🧐

Cae

The mad man actually doubled down and did it.
the mad man.
I respect that.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, its finaly done.. I highly reccomend this to anyone who loves cutsey romance or storys of overcoming adversety through dedication!

Users who are viewing this thread