Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

@cleitonevil I'm afraid the source material might be insufficient for a full-blown adaptation, the chapters are really short, the eps would have to be something like 3-5 minutes each.

Dex-chan lover
Do you think maybe the author is being pressured by the producers into either separating the siblings or to end the story? it's just that the last few chapters were really fast, like, almost rushed

Fed-Kun's army
anyone get the feeling that they will pull the "we really aren't related" card soon? I say this because of that one chapter where Uta says that she went to another school so that they wouldn't become "more than brother and sister" according to the parents.

I have a feeling that they are not brother and sister but closely related or that the parents became so acutely aware of their closeness that they had to nip it in the bud before they went 100% wincest. Too late for that, amirite?

The other options in this type of story are:
They run off together and have some hard times ahead of them (Yosuga No Sora)
They break up because of the "I promised to be her brother"or "this is for the best" angle (Aki Sora)

What do you think the outcome of this new development will be? Will the parents find out? The school? DISCUSS...

Aggregator gang
@gcodori: Nah, I get the feeling they did that because they were too close even in youth. There's a few full-blown incest manga out there. One of them involves twins, even. It's pretty clear they are both determined to somehow make it work, so the "Yosuga no Sora" route is much more likely. I think it's only a matter of time before the parents and school find out.

Wonder how they'll take the story with this, obviously it's not designed to be like hentai where they go full out and it's all ok, but I hope the writter doesn't feel pressured to cut back on the relationship because it's "taboo" when it's just a story. The build up between the two characters has been enjoyable do far, so if they double down on accepting the relationship and eventually tell the parents then I think it'll be great for the story. Otherwise this will be another cop out where they accept each other as just siblings and move apart saying that stupid cliche of "I'll always love you as a brother/sister" that happens when writers do this type of plot but are too pussy to commit

Aggregator gang
@Ricardo_Rick: Yeah, if you check out the "Incest" tag under "Themes" you should find what you're looking for easy.
The twins manga is called "Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai"

Aggregator gang
@Ricardo_Rick: It progresses, but it's pretty slow so it's more of an ecchi manga.
The first set of twins has the brother denying it, but is slowly becoming aware. The second set is where the sister is just being tsundere and the dere side is being stubborn but getting there. The third set isn't twins (they are step-siblings) but the sister is trying to win over the brother. THAT one hasn't made a dent yet.
I need to point out it's a Slice Of Life manga too, so even if it weren't an echhi comedy, plot progress is slow as hell and typically takes a backseat as the author just pits one scenario after the other for the giggles. Not a lot of people have that kind of patience, so if that's not your cuppa tea, then you might wanna try something else.
Personally, I live by the 3 chapter rule: Read the first three chapters of a manga before you decide to drop it or not. Characters are developed enough and there's enough story plot, SoL or not, to determine if you want to stick it out or not. Just my advice, though, you don't have to take it if you don't want to.

Cae

Next chapter:
Mother: Oh my god...!
Uta: M-mom w-we c-c-can...
Mother: It's about time! Like Parent like child right Nii-sama?
Father: ...It's been so long since you called me that.

I'm kinda surprised they jumped to the parents that fast after the last chapter 😂 I thought it was going to take sometime, but it went to 100% real fast

Users who are viewing this thread