Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

It's not the only way, but he really didn't seem to have many interests other than fornicating and playing videogames with his sister. No idea if Japanese people are more serious when choosing what they are going to do for college, here we just randomly decide on something because it sounds cool and then most people end up not liking it or using it at all.

With that said, this manga makes me wish I had a sister...

"yes mom i have someone i like... it's my brother!"

"really?? oh well it must be in the family since i love my brother too and end up marrying him and making children with him"

"wat"

"wat"

*country music starts playing in the distance*

i just want to know are their parents also bro and siscon like this two🤔
and when they are going to tell them about their love..!

Dex-chan lover
do they bang? i wont bother reading this if they dont bang
@ me if they bang ty

@Bailander While that would be the mature thing to do, this manga is getting way too much heat so they'll probably force a break up ending cause "this kind of love is wrong" kind of thing lol

can imagine next chapter would be some

Hey, is he your BF?

Oh yes we did it as a joke because some convinent excuse and so and so

ohhhh is that it????

Phew that was a close one.

End of Chapter lol

@francismcin
saw it too
in /a/
, I really swear to god that the subtitle of this series is exciting, not sadness; but that explain why I personally felt a faint yet lingering sense of apprehension in some chapters (specially the family ones) sans the last, that was an outright warning.

I happen to enjoy stories where romance occurs with unusual situations. And while incest has biological reasons for being a taboo in real life... stories are a medium in which you can explore topics that you can't in real life. This particular story has been endearing and adorable and heartwarming, and just an absolute delight to read. My hope is that they stay together. It's not that hard to enjoy a work of fiction without projecting it into the real world, no matter how deeply attached I get to the characters.

I mean, as long as you don't make some geneticaly fucked up kids you should be allowed to go with anyone.

Contributor
This last chapter...

What a nice pair of ""FRIENDS"".
If i was with them, i would tell them to shut the fuck up, it's not like their perfect too.

Users who are viewing this thread