Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

It's legal to do anything with your siblings (consensually) EXCEPT marry them in Japan, actually.

Would be nice if the ending is them realizing that their romantic feelings is not allowed and move on and get an actual partner or they'll end up the hentai way.

s1

That audio ASMR bit was great 👌 she sounds pretty close to what I imagined her voice to be

Dex-chan lover
eh, if you want to become a game developer, you're better off just studying programming. it'll give you more options than studying game design specifically, which makes you much more hirable. you most likely won't be able to get a job at a video game company immediately, without experience, so having generalized knowledge and credentials is important. not that developing video games is all fun and games, like some people seem to believe, god is it not.

I feel like he should of brought it up to her. His happiness doesnt have to come at a loss of her's. this probably gonna be a conflict later on.

Aggregator gang
I really hate the author though, it’s like hens literally trying to justify incest with pretty art... lol

I want to be a civil servant!

No, do something that makes YOU happy

Okay

Mum, Dad. I want to make video games

Okay

To be Continued

That that chapter had progress

I just dont get it of "yeah I like playing videogames with my lover/sister so.. THE ONLY WAY TO BE HAPPY IS MAKING VIDEOGAAAMES"
could be better

Users who are viewing this thread