Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

i'm really hoping for the ending where they find out there not blood related and than get serious with going out.

Adam was the first sinner then ?
I know, but this is this, and that is that.

Aggregator gang
Damn. This manga has their relationship progressing somewhat. Who would have thought so?

Contributor
@monkey123 Lol did you think that I don't have any addon like that? These addons just can't find this image in net. Btw, google have image search too.

It will be nice if this ends up with happy ending where they found out that they're not blood siblings, etc

But I'm also fine if it go apeshit psychological yosuga no sora tragedy type of ending :))

Aggregator gang
I also feel uncomfortable. So much cringe. I'd rather they just fuck and get it over with. I'm fine with incest hentai. But lying to everyone while openly flirting is just nope. It's inevitable they'll get caught since people know they have a sibling.

I swear the author would be so based if they made a chapter with several explicit sex panels and right then continued with another wholesome episode filled with fluff, like nothing ever happened.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so cute that it melted my depressed virgin heart.

I don't really mind the 1 page omake chapters, it's pretty cute.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why I'm still reading this.. I really can't see where their relationship going to beyond flirting and play pretend lovers (well I guess it's in a way rather cute).
There's no way author going to pull Oreimo as well right? Or worse.. turn this into a smut like the author of "Gal Cleaning" did...
._.

Users who are viewing this thread