Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

yeah gotta rub it in to the audience that you guys are blood related

im so glad this manga is about incest

Double-page supporter
@Stewartki
Yeah I'm late to comment of course. You have to admit though GoT isn't ABOUT incest. It merely features incest. People briefly make a big deal about it before getting over it. IMO that is the ideal way to handle it from a storytelling perspective, and also that probably leads to somewhat higher acceptance of the subject via desensitization.

I've read 4 chapters of this series and I'm totally bored. I'm seeing if anything in the comments convinces me not to drop this. So far it doesn't seem to be about anything (except incest as a gimmick). I'm curious if that changes. I'd also settle for highly entertaining characters that have yet to be introduced. A little taboo tickles me, but it isn't enough by itself.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k If you absolutely hate incest them i suggest you keep it dropped, but if you're ever the tad bit curious about their future together then I recommend picking it back,

I've been catching up on the series. This isn't strong on character developement, but the romance is handled rather well.

And this manga is one of those rare moments where they never lewded their characters, despite the incest gimmick. For that reason alone (amd curiosity) I keep following this manga.

Still, this is just my opinion so take my words with a grain of salt. My suggestion is that you speed-read the next ten chaps pr at least five. If ypu're bored to death then drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Maouhkun
https://mangadex.org/title/241/yosuga-no-sora-in-solitude-where-we-are-least-alone and the anime is also great!

le3

Dex-chan lover
Binging this manga is a bad idea.

I got vanilla overdose now....

Users who are viewing this thread