Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Dex-chan lover
I will read anything, as long as it has few chapters when I start reading it.
Seriously... I've picked up like 10 titles this month just because I read the first chapters and thought "meh, might as well follow it".

Now I understand how some people end up with thousands of titles in their follows. I used to have just over a hundred, but they were all great titles. The ones I've been picking up lately are... standard at best. This one isn't bad, but it's definitely mediocre.

@RayS genetic problems dont arise until a few generations. It takes a lot of inbreeding

@Reol
Thank you, my sources suggest the same.
In my first comment I tried to allude to One Hundred Years of Solitude as a somewhat well-known fictional portrayal of incestual procreation. I'll better lurk quietly from now)))

Power Uploader
Just don't let the incest get too far

mD2LzC2.jpg

I wonder what attracts me to brother-sister romance mangas (both as main plot or sub plot) ...

But i never even once consider dating my lil sis , it will be fished up , well i've got a better girl as wife so ... good luck you singles ?

@balenol human trash are going to burn in hellfire , and i am going to burn in hellfire , dang !

God let me repent before it's time for me to go to hereafter ...

Contributor
@UDie2day

Surely that chart is incorrect. Inbreeding level should be the sum of the inbreeding of the parents + 1 if they are a close relation. Hapsburg level 2 + hapsburg level 3 (cousin) = hapsburg level 6. If they are of two different dynasties with no previous inbreeding, then it should be negated as the familial mutations are unique. IE: Hapsburg inbreeding level 3 + Mccoy inbreeding level 3 (unrelated) = inbreeding level 0.

It's all about tracking the harmful recessive genes and mutations piling up.

When you like the couple so much that you desperately go and look for every possible way, from biologically to historically for them to have sex with each other but still legal, maybe even a child that is healthy.

If you're only talking about having sex legally then they can do that just fine. Having sex with your siblings isn't actually illegal in Japan, you just can't marry them. Doesn't make it any more morally acceptable though but I'm sure we don't care about that at this point.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2014/10/10/commentary/world-commentary/should-adult-sibling-incest-be-against-the-law/#.WyiDODRXec0

Dex-chan lover
Even if it were illegal, what the government doesn't know cannot get you in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread