Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Oh, now that you mention it, it makes sense, I always forgot that my grandparents are actually cousins... Then it is not a problem per se, but more like a taboo or something.

I hate to burst your onanistic bubble, but from genetics point of view it is a problem when it comes to cousins (first obviously). Even with one time event the risks of passing on a recessive trait to an offspring are significantly higher than for unrelated couple , but try doing it for several generations and see what happens. It's an unfavourable numbers game. You may luck out once, but you'll most likely fail in the long run.

As for siblings, i hope i don't have to spell it out?

Fed-Kun's army
The risk for cousin "incest" (yuck, why I imply that cousin is incest here) is two times more than normal couples, but the risk of retarded baby from normal couples is just 2%. Also all it comes with your genetic, if your gene pool is bad then a non-incest couple will get the risk higher too.
The problem of incest is mostly because of homozygous recessive which will be fine if your gene pool is good in the fucking place. Beside that, the risk of retarded baby from 35 years old pregnant women is around 35%, so better sure you ban all the >35 years old women to get pregnant too.
---
I'm going to stop here, it's already off topic from the manga.

Contributor
Tags : Comedy Romance School Life Slice of Life (No Drama and tragedy... Yet)
This clearly know the peaceful genre in messed up manga(but its okay since only FICTION),
meanwhile in comment section, why so serious, you guys need vacation
please separate between fiction and reality

They don't have to necessesarily have their own children, they can just adopt them, if that is the problem. Also, my grandparents that are cousins had 9 kids, none of them with genetical problems. And you made some projection there, I am not into any "onanistic bubble" since I was not even touching this aspect, I am not dealing with this as a fetish, but only the social problems that these kind of couples has.

Contributor
Oreimo was very enjoyable and good but the finale, but the author was forced cause publisher policy to make it less blatant so i can't blame him, hopefully this work since have less constraints wont step into the same route. <3

Oreimo huh... I always have this thought after reading each chapters...
**Sibling relationship<-----------------------this manga-------->H**tai

Dex-chan lover
I really fucking hate gigguk and r/anime tagging every incest as "Trash".
This manga doesn't deserved to be called such thing. Not one bit.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to burst this bubble now, the whole secret ingredient being 'love' is actually just the maker caring to the tastes of the people eating.

There, I said it, I crashed the party, now... COME AT ME!!!

Group Leader
So far this is going nice... Yet at the same time it lingers that their happiness is fragile T__T

Hmm do I want this manga to stay fluffy like this or do I want this manga to confront the problem T__T

I find this manga kind of sad, even if it's all fluffiness and happiness around.

Users who are viewing this thread