Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Fed-Kun's army
Im usually ok with incest on manga/anime as long as theg are hentai XD but this... Is weird man, i wonder if theg realized where it is going, dont get me wrong i like this manga and it is cute, but ismt us weird

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to curse the author if the ends of this manga gonna be like Oreimo.

@Kllick so if this ends up like
eromanga-sensei where he will get married to his own sister
will you still curse the author ?

Contributor
I can't blame the Oreimo author for that odd ending where they are together but not really, the publisher forced him to do so, hopefully will not the case here and they end up together without any stupid compromises. <3

@Pilatypus my boss went to jap to fetch a raw copy of eromanga-sensei
it don't end up where they married and live happily ever after but they WILL get married , and end ... just like that

but if you talked about this manga then currently i don't have any knowledge regarding to that

You know i really wish I understood the whole numbering conventions this manga is using. These x.5 chapters may as well just be their own chapter since it doesn't seem to be any different. The x.1 and x.2 chapters make sense since its an omake but all of the x.5 chapters should be the next number, anyone know why the publication is doing as such?

Dex-chan lover
why are you guys comparing this to series that have completely unlikable heroines unless you are into abuse

Damn, I was hyped up for another chapter since it's Monday, but it looks like it'll be the next week. Maybe the next part is going to be a full-length?

Aggregator gang
Man I'm not a total fan of incest but for me as long as it wasn't real life and if it was in a story it was just barely acceptable but this story makes me almost turn into a fan(of incest in stories)

Fed-Kun's army
How do you get ice cream on your cheek and not realize. (Especially since you are using one hand to eat ice cream and where she licked you wasn't even near your mouth.) ?

Users who are viewing this thread