Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

@starburst98 Wait, I'm confused. So will Volume 4 have new chapters or not? Will this "after story" be a part of Volume 4, or will it be its own separate entity? Why would there be a 4th Volume if there wouldn't be new chapters?

@ramenos It's out there in the raw form, but there's no translated version yet. Odd. And can someone explain to me what Volume 4 of this series will entail? Is it supposed to be a continuation of this series starting off after the events of Volume 3, or is it something else entirely?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the people that give this 1-3 stars just bc it got incest tag is so retarded

Dex-chan lover
At least it's realistic about how people would react to actual incest

I searched by themes, thank god for incest tag to allow me to witness this marvel. Adorable too. Though it got a bit bland so glad the author tied it up when they did

ok so, brother-sister REALLY gets along but suddenly they have to pretend to be lovers?.... What are these authors with no morality fiction? This is so wrong, bad, disgusting, appalling etc.
Either way, this makes me speechless, I don't even wanna read incest/harem/yaoi/sinful etc. ever, I've learned my lesson. 1/10

Double-page supporter
Quite sweet and interesting story. No useless drama (which is rare). Main characters have chemistry between them and side characters are quite fleshed out. Incest opens up new quite unique setting for a story. Given that it is rare and is quite good. Worth a read.

@tedy2004 Well, if they use protection, all detriments of incest disappears. So it no longer logically can be immoral. Not that I could relate or understand it.

@tedy2004 lol you gotta be kidding me. You read the title and decided to read it. It's like saying. I don't like chocolate and only eat vanilla BUT GODDAMN it!, I will eat chocolate cuz it is what I can buy right now. so dumb.

I don't like incest but will read a few chapters just to check the development of the characters. Since it has comedy, both siblings must be stupid to a certain level lol. I will stop reading when I get to see the incest lol

@KamiKira00 I think I know what you are referring too and I don't even wanna argue with your "logic" about that>)) I mean seriously, " if they use protection, all detriments of incest disappears if they use protection" ????.
This is a serious issue since you decided to write that but that's your problem in my opinion.

@Darkwolfix. Meh, my argument is this: The example is bad in my opinion, it doesn't even relate that much, since the consequences of the example you wrote are different from incest, and seriously you will only read for comedy and just to check the development of the characters (where they will go to the path of a sinful relationship), which are created by an immoral author?. Besides, when you will get to read to the stop you've just made, you will start to get curious about what is further on the disgusting story. Maybe not this manga, but as they say: "Curiosity killed the cat"
I am not a saint human, however, I tend to avoid these bad influences since that's what I consider them. That's all of my argument and opinion.

Double-page supporter
@tedy2004 Well, incest it mainly taboo because of reprecussions of it. If you remove reprecussions, you are left without any reason to claim it as a taboo. Now that I read up about, I found out that it is possible to even test if you offspring can have those defects or genetic mutations. So, children are also possible for siblings...

It is more immoral to stop to consenting people, who love each other, from seeing each other. When there are no detriments (excluding social stigma which also can easily avoided with changing locations or clear education)

@tedy2004 I will tellmu why I said I onky check for comedy... it ismoretty easy. Im an adult who knows very well what i kike, dislike. And I'm jot like most that are immature and let themselves to be influenced by friends, books, movies, news. I have been like this since I was a child. Very mature for my age...

I know this book is just fictional and is not real so I can only focus in the aspects I want and no one is getting affected in reality. In fact if you see things in a more rational, mature, and scientific aspects you can see this story as an example to analyze a hypothetical possibility of how incest can occur and how much the environment affect the person. In most cases, a person can have a strong will but will be abnormal aka weak in some aspects.

If i become all emotional and let it affect me in an emotional level, I will never learn things. A book always have more than one meaningful meaning, hidden message that was to send to the readers. If these type of thjngs would influence me that means I am a weak person this aspect. I might be strong in other aspects but I'm very weak in this. Since I am not and dont get influenced, I dont fear reading it.

Like drug users, and alcoholics who has the probability or tendency to get addicted to those liquors or drugs , you should avoid them. Some of them have a high inclination to fall for it because genetics[their parents were addicts and when the baby were in the womb got that] , other people are just weak

. Good that you know your weakness and that will influence you and you don't want to go down that road.

Understanding things, and learning things and their conclusions doesn't mean that you agree with it. That is what I wanted to shared.

P.S Sweetie, this is how science develope all by curiosity and the desire to understand the unknown. Some people are weak and get influenced so will affect them . We can see in history how bad they got, but that doesn't mean science stopped. There are many others that had a strong will in that specific aspects and instead invented or left a structure of how things works for the future generations. Thanks to do many people who are their descendants didnt have to suffer thru the rough path. You can use any other thing not just science, but music, art, architecture, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread