Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

R71

What a bunch of spastics. Here's a hint, if you follow this link (https://mangadex.org/settings) then you'll find that you have the option to exclude tags and essentially blacklist them if you scroll down. It just so happens that the incest tag is contained in that listing. Now you have the option to not have to see any tags you don't like any more, and you no longer have to whine in the comment section of every manga that has said tag or delivers (for once) on the premise of the main theme. Or maybe you possess a generally vindictive character that would instead complain about said theme every time it appears rather than evaluating the actual contents and narrative of the manga, or somehow pretend that your interracial, yaoi, or yuri theme/fetish is any better.

Regardless, the story is quality, delivers on the foundation expertly, and doesn't fall into any censorship or writing pitfalls like NBR reveals that some publishings that are often incorrectly tagged do. The latter section felt somewhat rushed due to shoving in a lot of drama with little spacing but I'd imagine that was just to satisfy the ridiculous Bill 156 that mandates the theme be vilified at least nominally in-universe, so I can understand there was external interference. This issue was mitigated somewhat with the afterstory, so this manga definitely comes across as a labour of passion.

Ya wanna know why people in Alabama don’t do reverse cowgirl?

cuz ya don’t turn your back on family

Alright, here we go, rant time.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple. Incest being wrong is 80% a result of social constructs and 20% a result of genetic research. I read this, and I like it. Does that mean I wanna fuck my blood sister? No, I just read this because cute couple does cute couple things. It's not that hard. If you can't look past the incest, then don't read it. Simple. There's no need to go into a rage because it's incest, and how it's wrong, and how "oh, I bet the mangaka is just projecting himself" or some other armchair psychology bullshit. The manga is done, it was cute, and it was incest. That's it, take it or leave it.

I wanna rant a little bit here

Ehh kntl itu sudah ada tag Incest gblk. Terus ngapain masih komplen tentang incestnya?? sudah jelas2 ada tag nya. Idiott...

The one and only good 100% blood-related siblings incest manga out there (so far), it's pretty wholesome if you can separate fiction from reality, no harem and unnecessary drama.

Nobody is asking you to relate to incest on a spiritual level, but if you can at least accept their relationship it's a great read, if you're unable to do that it's better not to start reading it when you already know what's awaiting you

While this manga seems to focus on the "taboo" topic, the content itself is pretty much a normal light-hearted romance manga. Most characters are sane and make logical actions, for good or worse. Not many high stakes going on, and when there is, it will be solved within the next 2 chapters. Not many emotional wide rides in this one.

honestly wish there were more manga like this one i cant get it out of my head it has been about a year sins i read this and i still think of it from time to time its just a good story

Tch does weak hearted humans, why would you read this if your disgusted- do you guys not know how to separate reality from this? I mean it also made me a little bit disgusted but it's wholesome so who cares

this manga have an incest tag then why rou read this if you disgusted putang ina mo anjing pukimak lo

Dex-chan lover
this manga reminds me of a quote "a relationship ends sooner or later but we are siblings we will stay together forever" - by some legend 🗿

Dex-chan lover
real 💯💯

also pfp sauce?
7346-pepe-hmmm.png
rail wars - Haruka Koumi

Contributor
Probably one of the best incest manga, easily.

Why ? Because the author don't try crap like "step-sibling" and go all-in until the end (and even more with the after story).

It's real incest, no cope-out, and just for that, respect to the author, even more for the extra story he did after he couldn't do it with his original editor, because it was not "proper".

Users who are viewing this thread