Skip and Loafer - Ch. 62 - Cuddly Shopping Trip

Dex-chan lover
Shima's self-awareness is increasing. Mika is a great friend. Wishing Oobuchi the best of luck.
Such a sweet chapter... :glee:
The heck was Shima supposed to do, just stop being friends with her? That first part of the chapter kinda ticked me off, though the rest was nice enough.
I think it's more about his lack of awareness about how she might feel after he dumped her. But as someone who isn't super socially aware, I also kinda get it...

Aggregator gang
The heck was Shima supposed to do, just stop being friends with her? That first part of the chapter kinda ticked me off, though the rest was nice enough.
The comment Shima stopped himself from making was 100% legitimate I feel like. Yes Shima HAS fucked up in the past, and yes Mukai helped him to figure it all out, but in this case Mukai was being a bit judgmental due to his pent up frustration.

Dex-chan lover
Man everyone deserves a friend like Mukai, I love how contradictory his character is.
He is surprisingly sharp on getting a read on the subtleties involving others, but fucking blind as a mole when it comes to those involving him.
There are pangs and hints of jealousy towards the men that surround him and their luck with women, but he doesnt want them to bring them down, he wishes he could met them at their level above.
He will always look out for his bros but wont think twice about calling them on their bullshit.
My boi Mukai deserves someone that sets his crotch on fire.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, Mitsumi has good friends.
…Shima too, though he might not entirely deserve them lol.

Aggregator gang
this manga makes me feel sad i never had friendships like these during high school lmao everyone is so much more emotionally mature than the people i knew during that time (myself included ofc)

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The comment Shima stopped himself from making was 100% legitimate I feel like. Yes Shima HAS fucked up in the past, and yes Mukai helped him to figure it all out, but in this case Mukai was being a bit judgmental due to his pent up frustration.
It's really crazy to me how much people expect you to be able to accurately deduce what other people are thinking or feeling, sometimes to the point of straight up mind reading.

To be fair though, it would've been best to be upfront and say he had friends, or specifically a friend, that were interesting in getting to know her or if he had at least emphasized that he wanted her to go with them cuz he enjoys her company as a friend, but Mukai's advice wasn't exactly nuanced enough for that.

Users who are viewing this thread