Skip Beat! - Vol. 45 Ch. 279 - - Ambush - Sneaking onto Noah's Ark

I have stopped following this manga for awhile, then later FINALLY this happen ! I started reading as younger than kyoko and now tsuruga is way too young for me. Hope I will get to see the ending of this manga before I die haha

ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING PLS COME TO UR SENSES AND DATE

(IS THE END NEAR????)

YOOOOOOOOO HAPPIEST! GAAAAAAHHHH WORDS COULDN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY FEELING FOR THEM GAAAAAAH

@rerefaradina94 I have been following as well since I was younger than Kyoko. I'm 25 now but I'm only 4 years older that's not way to young I know of so many more larger age gaps. Ren will always be the man among men

First.. Thanks to translator, second.. I'm sad because the groups that did the scanlations are all closed down.. I hope someone would kindly translate this manga again as in my country this manga has been stopped published since vol35.. And to buy the original books from Amazon is waay to difficult for me.. So please please someone would kindly take over the translation🥺

@huiyin Hello! I was wondering if you would still be interested in tackling Skip Beat for raws and translation? I would love to help with everything else.
Although if this chapter really is your last, thank you still for the work you've done! I'll see if it'll be possible to rope a tl of ours to do this with me & get slammed by a c&d asap rocky haha.

Ren had to come in with the heavy guns or Kyoko would just slip right by. This had to be airtight because she has ♾ defense. Her op skills are enough to smother any wishy-washy attitudes...

Oh god oh god oh god.
Finallyyyyyy!!!!!! After 279 chapters!!!!!
WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for translating this @huiyin. 😊 Please, someone, anyone, pick this up. :(((

So I searched the reasons for closed down scanlations.. It appeared that almost all publisher in Japan has make legal actions for illegal sites to read online manga and did some cooperative work with cloudfare or something.. Hope they didn't reach mangadex, I sincerely praying

@godofsalmon Straight from the publisher, hakusensha-e. They have some protections to prevent ripping though. I almost thought I had wasted my money. But AFAIK other ebook sites are an issue behind.

Thank you so much for the translation!!!!

"We can put this back in the box" uh NO WE CAN'T... I've waited too long for this to have you guys pretend this never happened!
I really hope someone is able to pick this up. I wouldn't be able wait another year or two to read with my own eyes Kyoko's answer in a VIZ volume. One month is going to be too long as is.

inb4 elevator door opened before theres answer and shenanigans followed and.... we gotta wait another month 😢

I’m glad that it was HIM that confessed. Love that! But boy needs to be careful from now on if he wants to a relationship with her. I need her career to thrive more than this relationship tbh.

Also thank you so much for all your hardwork in the translations!!

Lololol Ren had to ask Kyoko straight up American style because she was ready to play that shit off super quick. He is such a sheep in wolves clothing, acting like he ain't about to jump her at the slightest nod. Like he's right on her-ain't goin' nowhere till he captures that pikachu. He literally had to trap her in an elevator trollolololol.

This manga felt like Ash Ketchum's everlasting pokemon quest. We are currently waiting to see if the pokeball is going to be successful in capturing Kyokomon. He brought out the master ball but IDK y'all.... don't believe anything till the next chapter comes out. I need 10 chapters of consistently lovey-dovey shit because there are like 260+ of straight fuckery.

Do you think they'd be so mean as to end this manga two chapters after the reveal? OMG what if they make us go through a break-up? T.T I know that we're definitely getting a least a long-distance relationship 'cause they're gonna send Ren's ass to americuh....

Users who are viewing this thread