Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 282 - A Fallen Apple

Dex-chan lover
Somehow it feels like this chapter is the middle of the entire story and there's so much more that needs to happen
I'm gonna be dead when this ends

So here we go, another 10 years more I guess. No big deal... ;-';

Ahhh I wanna scream!! They confessed and yet. AND YET I have been denied. Please tell me I'm not gonna have to wait another 10 years. I don't think I can make it.

Dex-chan lover
This gonna be like Maid-sama and they be getting together in her 30s

KYOKO BB PLEASE

I KNOW YALL BOTH WORKAHOLICS BUT PLEASE

LET ME SEE YOUR BABIES IN THIS LIFETIME

I am actually okay with this. The acting parts are the best parts, and they got their feelings mostly out in the open, and I guess I am partial to people focusing on career. So, this is fine 👍💖

Also, Kyoko's like 17 and Ren's 21? They're still really young!.. by the standards of anyone who's been following this manga for a long time xD

zel

Loved how this developed! This is likely going to segue really well into the other plot points that are in development.

I'm kinda hoping that the "Kyoko is Bo" reveal will come around the same time as the "Ren/Kuon is Corn" reveal, so that both of them can laugh about it together not too long after finding out.

My heart. I can’t take this. At this point if I could just:

Bong-Joon-Ho-Oscars-GQ-2020-021020.jpg

I'm happy with the way this turned out because both of them aren't really ready to be dating. BUT I ALSO WANT TO SEE THEM DATING😭

Dex-chan lover
That was really mature way to come to the conclusion that they're both not ready to pursue a relationship with each other...

BUT FUCK THAT SHIT WHY CAN'T THEY KISS

Lmao I was going to make an actual comment but I read the other comments & felt a rush of sympathy/unity. Comrades, we’ve been in this for over a decade — what’s another 10 yrs?? :’)
tumblr_inline_n4pxw9LFbu1snuf8d.jpg

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain to me what just happened? They now both know that they like each other romantically, but they aren’t dating yet. Like not official? Did I understand it correctly?

We're at 282 chapters into the story but it feels like we just started the journey. Looking forward to what comes😊.
As always thanks for translating the chapters!😘

I just wanna see this 2 together 😭
But i'm loving that they are going on their on time, don't need to rush😎

BUT PLS, U 2 HAVE TO DATE BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM IS OVER PLS🙃🙃🙃🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

First: afsfsjdbfbnamabcmsmamxvsmdmvnsl oh my god

I love love love this development! Honestly I knew they won't officially date right away, they're not there yet, with all the emotional baggage just starting to be sorted out properly, their career at the moment, and they need to grow some more before jumping into a relationship - especially Kyoko. They're still very young after all. We've waited for more than a decade, but it's still not even 2 years in canon.

Gosh, I love this. The wait was painful and damn long, but it's worth it because there's honestly no other time before this (even though I scream all the same in each arc) that I can realistically I see them confessing. They both sorted out some of messy things from the past, with support from each other, and the plot was going to be in circles if they didn't confess - it was the right time. They needed to know, if not things can't proceed without pointless will-they-or-won't-they angstfest. The recent misunderstandings were getting trite, so I'm so damn happy with how Nakamura-sensei went with this.

Now can I get my career-oriented drama back with Kyoko and Ren as BAMFs that they are with snippets of tooth rotting fluff between these two mutually in love idiots?

Dex-chan lover
They can't date till Kyoko can tell him she was Bo and more importantly till Ren tells her he was Kuon, because that's a massive secret to keep, and can break the relationship if they start dating

I always thought that necklace ren wears meant something and still wonder if it means something, but I'm glad that they're going to use it to signify that he is hers or something

Henlo dear comrades! Am really happy about the developments regarding their relationship.. it's been 10 years.. am glad y'all still here 😅 hope for more developments and adventures with the two of em ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread