Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 281 - A Fallen Apple

I'm really enjoying their conversation. Please say yes, Kyoko!!!

Thank you for the update!

Screamed at the end when he asked to be her boyfriend. I never scream, it's uber cringey but I did it several times. I am over the moon. This has been a decade+ affair with this manga. It's the one series I naturally remember and come back to. I've read it so many times! Honestly this feels like an ending to me. I know more fuckery can happen at this point but I could care less and just end here.

As a side note it's too bad that the acting took such a back seat. It was really fun to see her world revolve around her self-development. Ren and show were big pieces but the depth came from Kyoko discovering herself.

If the series keeps going I could see them getting together then breaking up. Because the author isn't afraid to pull out my heart and stomp on it. Then make them get back together because she wants to see if she can summon me as a zombie.

Dex-chan lover
I was still a teen when I started reading this... damn, feels like 10 years ago... wait..

So chapters 278-280 were a bundle of emotions exploding everywhere. Cedric was this horrible glass of water for Ren and Kyouko thinks she "safe" because of what she knows of Ren's past. Honestly I think either Ren or Kyouko is going overseas and they won't see each other for a long ass time.

Now they're both so formal and business like. The president must be totally let down after all of those fireworks. He HAS to have this on video SOMEWHERE. Scandal anyone? Those two extras noticed Ren's crazy chase, it'll definitely cause rumors.

Although I know my boy Ren is one step from pouncing on dat ass. First order of business is a buffet of hand holding then hugs. Then in 50 chapters we'll get kisses. Kyouko is definitely gonna be like "kyaaaahhhh noooooo stopppppp it's too big... a little harder". -Fanfic brought to you by my decades long repressed depravity. Lol kidding. I never repressed it.

Anyways the demon lord of the night is gonna corral Kyouko. Then the fairy lord is gonna trap her. It's gotta be a team effort from this bipolar character. Guys who fall for Kyouko are nuts to the n-th degree.

OMG A RELATIONSHIP YES PLEASE HUHU FINALLY IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG!! GIVE THIS TO US, NAKAMURA-SAN.

Welp This is one good thing about 2020.!!! Wow all the misunderstanding are finally cleared, boy im so happy.

Girl, if you say no I swear... 😤

Desperately hoping Nakamura won't play us again ;-;

JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY YOU FOOLS

Ahh, the end almost made me hyperventilate. You better say yes, Kyoko!!! We waited so long for this ;A; The last few chapters have made me so happy, it's been years, part of me wasn't sure if we will even get this far.

However, I too, wish that there was more about Kyoko's acting career, ideally costarring with Ren.

Why is this so cute? I can't believe they're finally at this point!
Even if Kyoko turns him down, there is no way Ren is letting her go now that he's aware of her feelings.
Just look at how jealous and possessive he's been all this time, lol.

But it also feels like the manga is coming closer to its end, which is a little sad. ;-;

We have waited over a decade, scratch that nearly two decades for this type of development 😭😭😭

Lighting a candle... no, wait, a bunch of candle! Screw this, I'll light the whole church, praying the author won't make us wait any longer for the couple to form!

Okay, so everyone saying this feels like an ending are wrong! We've gotta have Ren confess to being Corn, reveal the rest of his backstory, and go back to see his parents in the USA, which has been hinted at by Lory's convo with Uncle Tiger. Also Moko going to the USA is gonna be a big deal too. Not to mention this who Prince Cedric thing (he's related to Uncle Tiger, right?)

Anyone else thinking Cedric might be Ren's cousin or even maybe brother?? Or is he the blond guy screaming at Ren in his flashbacks? He's got some sort of connection to make Ren pause like that.

yyyyeeeEeEEEEEEeEeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! FINALLY!!!

(Mogami-san’s better not refuse him or I might actually cry. )

Dex-chan lover
The next chapter will come out on the 20th, I can't wait !

Anyone knows when can we get the new chapter ? I already saw the raw copy but cannot wait for the translation T.T.

That cliffhanger has made me so impatient. This mangaka really knows how to frustrate her readers LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread