Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 282 - A Fallen Apple

I just spent the last 3 days rereading everything from chapter 1. Dying internally, need more sugar. Please help feed my addiction and teleport me into the future. Been following this for over 5 years now... kinda crazy.

Aggregator gang
I love this manga specifically because it doesn't focus too much on love and more about Kyouko finding herself and building her career. I do appreciate the little sweet moments we get and how they fall in love but I just like reading about Kyouko's antics. But boy am I happy they finally confessed to each other, let's see some more sweet time for our couple before moving onto some drama.

This could be the best manga that i ever red, you can see how the author build the character and make them grow trough each chapter, with so little cliche drama... even tho this manga have like 200+ chapter and updated for like once a month there's not even once i though of dropping it cuz the story is so interesting and its always makes me wonder what'll happen in the next chapter

Happiness came too fast (which technically didn't since I've been reading this circa 2009) that I still think all of this is a dream. I haven't been this shocked since Mattsun proposed (Love So Life). Gosh, I hope we get to witness Kyoko's growth from talented newbie to a popular actress and Ren triumphantly returning to his parents. I want to see them accomplish their goals. Still, it's gonna hilarious since Boo and Corn are still a secret.

Fed-Kun's army
😱😱 18 years and we’re finally here! It looks like Prince Ceddy is going to be an issue (I assume he’s Ren’s old nemesis), but I can’t wait for all the secrets to finally be out. And I’d love to see the reactions of Yashiro, Lowry, Sho, and Kuu to this long awaited development...

I got chills at the end!! he actually said it!!
\(*TTTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTTT*)/

...and now we wait for this new monkey wrench named Cedric to come in and start banging on the plumbing in the middle of the night... *grumble grumble*...

@Kyouri guilty here as well! XD

Fed-Kun's army
Omg. Been waiting to binge read like 3 chps bc my heart. 😍 That last part. Ugh it kills me sooo. The build-up to this relationship is just soooo worth it.

Supporter
I haven't read Skip beat in like 2 and half-years (aggregator i was using at the time died so i kinda lost track), and i just binge read everything.

Mah heart, i'm so happy! 😭

I'm not completely satisfied but not dissatisfied at the same time. I didn't get what I wanted, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Man, my 8 years waiting for this is worth. I think i can rest in peace now. My last word is to see their childrens.

Half my life! I've been waiting half my life for this moment! And they did it in such a mature way that I have never seen before! I'm elated, and sad at the same time that I can understand the struggle and that not all love stories have to burn brightly and fiercely to be acknowledged as deep... The fact that they honestly talked to each other like that is a huge step already and honestly the best thing that happened this year... omg... D:

What I adore about this relationship is them communicating. They have secrets from each other, but the most important parts - defining their relationship from this moment forward - is just.

I applaud Nakamura-sensei for this 😄

I just know that when they kiss its gonna be so epic that all of us are gonna lose our freaking minds lmao I just know we all will be freaking out hell I might even cry lmao

After 152637393 years. I really love Skip Beat! And like others, the beauty of this manga is that it focuses more on the individual development while entangling romance here and there. It feels realistic in a sense that we also go through things the same way. We get bothered by love problems and at the same time we don’t just stop because of it.

Aggregator gang
i legitimately might cry ahhhh i’ve been reading this manga for so damn long...it feels surreal to know that the two have finally reached this point. sure, they aren’t official, but the fact that they know their feelings are mutual is a major development!!! and frankly, the two have a lot of baggage that they need to deal with before they can be in a relationship. because we all know that they will be together eventually! and maybe they aren’t dating, but they’ll be spending time together even more and probably flirting too...so i’m satisfied 🤩 for now of course! if this manga doesn’t end with them being the top actors of the world and happily married, then i will have words...but for now, i’m very happy with the current developments 😌

also ren’s final line in this chapter legit had my heart going doki doki, i cannot with this man!!

Users who are viewing this thread