Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 283 - A Fallen Apple

Ahahah there he goes! Now that he's cornered her he strikes without mercy and regardless (or BECAUSE) of not being "truly there" just yet.

Fed-Kun's army
That was cute, I wish we got a little more but this will do! I hope we get to see more of Kyouko's acting soon!
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
@asdkant
There's a tumblr posts that speculates why Cedric is important:
https://wonderwoman6199.tumblr.com/post/613328185674858496/

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS Aaaahh

this felt way too short but the progress still im 😭😭💕

Man, the 16th page. Must've been such a pain in the butt to edit. 😅
Thanks for the hard work y'all, love this manga.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was adorable.... But..... We waited a whole month for just that.....? I hope Nakamura-Sensei is doing okay. I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter. I hope she's not going through a hard time T-T

@4sarah1212 she might be in hard times as when quarantine was up she probably didnt have assistants to help with line work, shadings and stuff and my guess is she was probably told to stretch an existing story to fit a longer time so that maybe when quarantine lifts things can go back to normal without missing a release date

Fed-Kun's army
Well wishes to author and translators.

While it felt so short I really loved that reaction at the end. What a whacky panel haah. And no she wouldnt understand if he got down on one knee with a ring while wearing a tuxedo

Dex-chan lover
the author's stile to draw faces seems to have change recently, it's rounder, a bit less sharp ?

quite sad we didn't get to see a new amazing persona creation from kyoko since a few years back 🤒

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, he still has to confess to being Corn too. Almost forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread