Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 283 - A Fallen Apple

Beeeeettttttttcccchhhh! That was some cotton fluffy candy stuff! I could have died from the sweetness in this chapter. With all the backstory yet to be fully unraveled and the typical pace of this manga, though, I can certainly see this stretching for at least the next 3-5 years. Lol. Still, I'm really thankful that we've finally seen some irrefutable progress.

Also, thanks a lot for your hard work on this chapter! Much love! 😍😘

OMG THE SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!! SO CUTE OMFG THBDJSKHDNEJSJS!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yeah, from the pictures alone, confessing he was Corn/Kuon would've been perfect once he was entrusted to take care of Corn again.
And also: "Keep it safe for me, in its proper place, okay?" – My first reaction: What?! He wants her to always wear it? Is that some sort of mark he's trying to put there? 😅 ....though I guess it wasn't meant quite as literally...

Fed-Kun's army
Arthur meme boys.

Also, So SWEEET, the thing keeping Kyoko alive/happy is now back with Kuon. FINALLY.

Kyoko internally:

uJ2XZqN.png

I get the feeling there’s only a few more arcs until we see them together. Probably one with ceddy and then shou and maybe we can get a confirmed relationship

Okay, see y'all again in another 15 years when do kingdom hearts 4 comes out and we get more kyokoxren development.

These chapters are always too short but this author has a wonderful way of expressing this story. The panels are used creatively to emphasize points and readability but she still breaks the mold so well.

Thank you dear translators 😍 You've kept skip beat alive and well in my heart.

Maybe I'll just wait two years before picking this up again.

But lolol when Ren got the gem back he realized that she really did keep it with her always. ALWAYS. I wonder if Kuon got stirred up a bit inside of him. Like, she kept this and even thinks of it like a part of herself. Her OTHER HALF and his bad memories all wrapped together ready to slap him in the face.
Ren's world gets shaken just like that again. 'Cause he also promised to reveal his true self to her again.

Kyoko just twists him around and around lolol. She's the true player. He has to go to 100 max force or it won't get through.

Lory was right-he is a doggy begging for a meal that's right in front of him.

*me telling myself during this chapter*, It's alright, you waited 9 years for them to have a kiss, it doesn't matter to wait another 9 years :))))

Kyoko: *wears the thing in public, like Ren intended*
Paparazzi everywhere: OMG SHE HAS REN'S NECKLACE! WE HAVE TO WRITE AN ARTICLE (or twenty) ABOUT IT!

Users who are viewing this thread