Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 284 - Spring Sign - Waking Up to Unforeseen Circumstances

Oh, Kyoko! You’re charming just the way you are.

Thank you so much for this update! I’ve been reading this manga for years. YEARS!!! I’m glad to see some progress.

What did he mean by "The pendant is coming back??". Im super curious nowww. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for this wonderful update!😍😘

zel

@Lumine_iris Unless I am getting confused on what that letter is, my guess is:
Since Taisho finally managed to give Ren's letter to Kyoko (The one he had forgotten to deliver.), Kyoko must have messaged Yashiro to find out Ren's schedule for the day, asking to meet Ren. Yashiro being the highly keen individual that he is has probably already intuited that Ren must have given the necklace to Kyoko. That's why he said that the "pendant is coming back", because even if Ren doesn't want to ask for the pendant back, Yashiro knows that Kyoko would give it back if Yashiro tells her the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling Kyokos insane handicraft skills may play some role here

SAL;DKFJSKLDJFKSJDFKLASJLKD INCOHERRENT NOISES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM
SAKDJHFJDHKHFASJKD MY OTP

Ahhhh! That angelic smile is worthy to be a wallpaper!

Endless thanks for your hard work! 😍

Oh no! People watch him too closely.
The question is, does Yashiro-san know and has called Kyoko, or is he getting a fake?

Dex-chan lover
One month. We waited for one month. And it's all about the pendant. I'm not complaining though, but this just seems like something big is gonna happen.

Okay... i have stopped reading this ard 5 or more years ago only to see that it has been dragged to this extent. Seriously? 😅let me read the ending before the apocalypse

Aggregator gang
I'm laughing so much. But yeah Ren... some fans are that analitical and able to realize that much subtle things about their idols

Double-page supporter
i honestly think i will have kids before skip beat ends. my kids will read skip beat.

Can anybody tell me how old Kyoko is right now?
I remember she was too young but this manga drags so much I think I've aged 10 years and Kyoko is still in the year the manga started.

Also.
Pls.
One date.
Some sort of actual romance before the author starts throwing in stuff to break them up again.
Pls.

Users who are viewing this thread