Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 285 - Spring Sign - Waking Up to Unforeseen Circumstances -

So happy that the plot is moving along! Srill wish the page count was higher especially as it is a motnly

Dex-chan lover
I was like. Who this lady? And then rick was mentioned and I figured it out. The lady who blamed ren for Rick's death. Rick's gf
Many thanks

Are we just going to ignore how ren just upped and left to get to work without wearing the pendant that was such an issue xD it’s still on the table guys

Dex-chan lover
@shortk The girl that said Kuon was a murderer when his friend tried to stop him from killing an asshole and died hit by a car. She’s visiting the friend’s grave here.

zel

@shortk Tina was Rick's girlfriend. She was the one Rick was referring to when he talked about his loved one drawing with ketchup when he and Kuon made omelette rice. She is also the one who called Kuon a murderer the night Rick died while chasing after Kuon.

Edit: Ah, others have already answered while I was writing. Go community! ^^)b

@Sednobis, Oh, good point about the necklace being on the table. Eagle eye you have there. Since the mangaka bothered to draw the box on page 8, it must be left there on purpose. Hmm. Or maybe this is something that will get corrected in the tankobon version?

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so knowledgable about that "Tina" and "Rick"? Most of what i remember is the scene of girl screaming at Kuon of being "murderer" (in the Heel siblings arc), didn't even knew her name. But here everyone so confidently discussing their life, that i started to think that i missed entire arc somewhere. wtf?

Zmk

After reading this rereading the entire Skip beat for maybe 4 times. It was very easy to recognise Tina😅
But for some reason I couldnt recognise that American actor that they called a "prince" 🤔. Selective memory probably wanted to put that crusty guy in the corner 😒

@zel @breizh @shoonwhy wow you guys did y'all comment at the same time. Lol go skip beat community, we strong. thanks to each of you, each of your comments helped me remember it better! 🙏😁
Yeah I think she was so cliche in how she reacted then that I erased her from my mind.

@Sednobis @zel I think it was implied in the last chapter that he wears the necklace "in public" but not "during work". That's why the girl asked if he already changed into work clothes, since he wasn't wearing the necklace.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I am happy we're getting somewhere with the Romance finally, but on the other hand when was the last time Kyoko had a new Job? Is she even acting anymore, how is Box-R doing past the implication that the start wasn't that great? 😅

Anyway, by the looks of it Tina is ready to forgive Ren for his role in her BF death.
That's basically the last part missing now in the story.

Are we finally going to touch the problem on Kuon's part? Cause I don't even remember who the hell are those two 😂

Nvm, I read the comments

zel

@yumungmei Good point! She did make it sound like that. I was under the impression that this show is more being interviewed than acting a role or modeling, I wonder if he takes it off for interviews too.

@Hacez The art has definitely changed. I think it fits well in some ways with what the mangaka is currently trying to convey, but I am having trouble imagining Natsu and Setsu being drawn with the current face style.

===
Do y'all think it will be one more month or two before Kyoko reads the letter that Taisho had forgotten to give her until chapter 283?

Omg I’m so happy they’re actually starting to get the story line rolling. We finally get to see Tina as well, looks like she’s finally moved forward and is now wondering about Kuon. I’m hoping to see some more development soon!

Dex-chan lover
bromance, then the story goes back to ren's path, damn, when will we see another of kyoko's persona created 😭

Can someone remind me what the significance of the change in watch was? Was it just him not wearing the broken one anymore and moving on? Where did he get the new one?

Help me out?

As I see it. It was a shackle, as Ren said it, so Ren could keep Kuon under control. When he was playing that serial killer, he was afraid Kuon would surface, as it did. The Heel Siblings Arc.

When Kyoko become the love charm that make Ren forgive Kuon, the watch lost it's usefulness.

Something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread