Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 284 - Spring Sign - Waking Up to Unforeseen Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
I still pray that I'll live long enough to see the end of this manga 😂

@zel You're thinking so far ahead hahahaha. But if that's the case then I'll be hoping that Ren doesn't accept it back. Just because... you know, when you give something precious to someone you cherish you'll wish that they remember you through it. Hahahaha we don't know for sure though. We'll just have to wait for the next updates.

Thank you so much for the chapter! What's going onnnnnn??? The pendant is coming back??

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't put it past Yashiro-san to be prepared for this and have spare copy, so they can hide the fact that Kyoko has the original.

I mean, imagine if Kyoko was actually seen wearing it, they might as well just announce it on TV already. xD

The pendant coming back, is that code for 'Kyoko is coming'?
What's in the letter? Please let it be good news! 😖

Thanks for the update!

Can we get back the manga about a girl making her career in show-biz? Pretty please? *_*

Can we get back the manga about a girl making her career in show-biz? Pretty please? *_*

This. I don't caaaare about reason #1083 that causes extreme emotional distress, every single one of which could be fixed by either thinking or talking. Sigh.

I so wish this wasn't in shounen format I want to get back to the actual plot... Maybe I'll just come back in ten years and read the whole thing when it's finally over lol

Aggregator gang
As much as I love the romance, I was interested in this manga bc of Kyouko and her aspirations and growth. I wanna see more of Kyouko acting and stuff!! I love this manga tho, this is like my 4 reread XD

@Ghost_Bear Yeah, I'm happy that they're finally shown their interest in each other, but I'd really like to see her act again.
Wasn't she cast in a role as a ninja? What happened to that? Same with her being up for consideration for another role?

Dex-chan lover
Lol ren xD
Also yashiro to the rescue
I just realized this entire chapter was ren being like o____o
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread