Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 285 - Spring Sign - Waking Up to Unforeseen Circumstances -

Sounds like Tina may regret the harsh words she said to Ren. Good, maybe he can make his peace there.

Why is she going down rocks while wearing high heels?!

So then... Those blur characters finally have names and faces.. Lol, anyway... Would we wait for 10 years more until this story get the conclusion and for kyoko to finally reach her dream? I read since I was in high school and now I'm a mother with 2 kids, maybe next time I'll already have grandchildren🤔😅

Yashiro basically told him "Your level of happiness is so pitiful it's painful to see. Of course I'd realize who you gave it to." If he finds out that they confessed to each other he'd probably shake him multiple times while saying "Are you sure? You're not hallucinating it, right? You were sober, right?" and then squeals and throws confetti.

Ayyye we gonna explore ehat happened to kuonnn
Also we need to know what happened to kyokos dad
Also what happens when shoutaro find out ab what happened (since she made the promise that she will go back to their hometown and be a maid forever)
Also that beagle guy
Also the show she got hired in and her acting performance
And also- so much shit
Bruhs buckle up we're gonna be together for 10 more years lmao

We're finally getting to Kuon's arc. I hope it won't be dragged out like the arc about Kyoko and Saena.

@Zmk As far as I know Ceddy is Kuon's cousin right? I think there was a beef between them but I don't remember.

I hate how they put Tina in the plot without much of an intro its like they expect you to know who she is right away. I guess some will but the way it was introduced was not conducive to our memory.

For all those who don't remember, Tina is the woman that was screaming at Kuon that he was a murderer when Rick died. She was in plenty of flashbacks, they just never really gave her a name until now.

Fed-Kun's army
That flashback of his dark past was so long ago, would've loved a refresher of some sort even though I do remember lol.
The story feels like it'll end soon (10yrs from now hahahaha). What happened to Kyoko's acting projects though. Still wanna see her act like a ninja.

Also Yashiro is the captain of the ship. Leave it to him to protect them.

Users who are viewing this thread