Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 289 - Route Kingdom

That's Ren's mom all right! This'll be a terrific arc, loving it!
Thanks for translating 😊!

Ah so Ren had that kind of agreement... Well then I don't mind, if they both do it to protect their significant others....

The author usually makes a really good job at hinting the age of women, and Sarah is drawn as a young woman, not 40-50 something to be Ren's mum.

100% Definitely Ren's Mom.
Juliena Hizuri
No Doubt about it. Every speck of interaction in it.

I think it is kuu in disguise because the shape of her is not the shape of model so I don’t think it is ren mother and the face kyoko made just makes me suspect more

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola Isn't there a little detail about Kuu being half japanese or something? I'm pretty sure he has american ancestry
I might be misremembering ofc it's probably been a decade since that chapter came out

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola We still don't know what his wife looks like, and this girl doesn't look like the hyped up supermodel Julie is supposed to be. I suspect, art style wise, that Julie will look similar to Momo or the actress in the elevator with Ren, whereas this girl is more of the cute type

In the last chapter it was mentioned that the art style changed...? And yeah, you can clearly see how Ren's hair is just a blob of black while it used to have white highlights in the past. Usually just making it black would save time when drawing...? So, the author is rather busy lately...?

@reilie good catch. I was wondering about that scene xD

@BerryNanashi yep. No comunication and consent leads to huge misunderstanding. It's like he assumes she doesn't feel much for him. It's okay with the intention of protecting her but he didn't talk to her about it. :(

Fed-Kun's army
Just reread the chapter again, and gosh Skip Beat is 5 years behind us... and we're a few days left to 2021 so it'll soon be 6 years behind 🙃 Imma pretend I'm the same age as Ren then since in 2015 I just turned 20 😂

Users who are viewing this thread