Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 289 - Route Kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
honestly I can't believe this is still ongoing. I randomly clicked on this when it popped on my home page but I haven't read a chapter of this since 11 years ago or something like that.
It's funny how things change, these days I would never look twice at such manga (I still like some romance and shojo but this is is not it) but also how some things don't (I've been into detective conan and one piece since I was a kid way before this).

I no longer like this but it's brought me to such a nostalgic place seeing this chapter even though I pretty much don't recognize anyone aside from MC and ML lol

What did the older woman mean by saying 'Jacob's ladder' to Ren in the elevator? Was that reference to something?

This was a cute chapter, though as usual a bit short. Thanks to scanlator team for their hard work and sensei for making the chapter.

@Leluoch707 check when Ren get interviewed about his scandal with Kanae-san, He doesn't give an answer and just smile handsomely and the media called his smile as Jacob ladder

.....I think

Fed-Kun's army
Really Tall.
Likes to eat.
Long curly blond hair.
and then there is that look she gives Kyoko right when she meets her in 288. That sort of evaluating look...
Then with the Clark Kent glasses and that haristyle to kind of hide her face and the baggy clothes to hide her figure.... yeah she could very well be the mom... That would be the kind of thing this manga does.

thanks for translating! wow this developmentttttttttt

stay safe and happy holidays

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating. Happy holidays.☃️🎇🎆🎄🐻‍❄️🎅🏻

Dex-chan lover
OMG OH DAMN ITS CONFIRM TOTALLY IS HIS MUM
Many thanks

Also THANK YOU for the font changes!!! Makes so much more sense to me!! Very very helpful.

Aggregator gang
Its kind of weird if she's Ren's mom, because how on earth both her and Kuu have a blackhole stomach while Ren stomach is less than an average person.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Ren's aunt or cousin, then? She has to be related to Kuu by blood probably so not the mom

I don't think she's ren's mom? More probably she is kuu's little sister and so ren's aunt

Double-page supporter
@pokefairy Sarah could be related to Juliena (Ren's mom) since she is who Ren got his natural blond hair from and is American. Kuu dyes his hair blond to match his wifey and he is Japanese

Double-page supporter
@Vinceowl Ren's mom, Julie, has naturally blond curly hair like Sarah. More likely related to Julie than Kuu who dyes his hair blond. Technically would still be related to him by affinity if she is Julie's relative

Shit. If you are going to buy hundreds of dollars worth of food, you better damn well eat it all.

Thank you for the chapter! It came so quickly this month, I was surprised (and delighted ofc, I love Skip Beat : )

Dex-chan lover
I hope her adopted father comes back. He straightens out the drama quite well, and kicks her into making progress.

Users who are viewing this thread