Skip Beat!

Okay, okay, okay, I’m not freaking out at all!!!! But bet she says no!!!!!!! This is too much development we are definitely about to take ten steps back for this huge step forward!!!!

Thanks so much !!! I live this série so much my heart is dropping Évry time I see a new chapter

Ren is throwing unforseen curve balls at Kyoko so fast this days it's crazy. I'm a bit scared the author is rushing the end because I wasn't ready for that.
And Kyoko lying while being a bit confused is the cutest.

😱😱😱😱 that cliffhanger!!!! Thank you for translating this! Gosh! I am so excited to know what her answer would be!!! Kyaaaa!!! 😆😆😆

AFTER SO MANY YEARS 😢 I know some of us have been reading this since the anime came out or even during the time when they were doing the dangerous mission and that was during my 2nd Year of Highschool. I graduated college last year and finally after so many years there is now the development we have all been waiting for!!!!!!! I WANNA DIE

😍Ren-sama!!! That was sooooo straight to the point. Like shwooooosh! Bam! Pak! Pierce straight to the heart. Hahaha! After all the circling around... FINALLY! SO FINALLY! "I would like to have the right to be called YOUR BOYFRIEND." Oh my kokoro! 😍

Im preparing for war. This cant be that simple. Its too good. Ceddy teddy poop is gonna do something or another thing is gonna happen even if they date. Im scareeedddd i want to believe it but like .... My heart cant handle another push back!!!

Double-page supporter
I start reading from day 1, being a fan of mangaka from previous works. My heart literally skip a beat on last page. I want them to become a couple already but also afraid the series will soon end.

Im like 80% sure ceddy is a red herring.
I swear it's Ren's mysterious daddy.

FINALLY. THANK YOU REN FOR NOT RUNNING AWAY AND STRAIGHT OUT TELLING YOUR FEELING TO HER..huuuu...im so happy...😭
Can we have another great acting fron Kyoko again?
Thank you for the update!

Just re-read the entire series and it's still my favourite manga of all time! So excited for their relationship, but I totally agree with you all that she probably won't say yes, at least not without some coercion 😏 But still so great that they confirmed their feelings for each other. It honestly makes all the 14 years waiting for this moment worth it. (That's more than half my life haha) But the series can't end even if they do get into a relationship, because Kyoko still has to conquer the show-biz world and fulfil her dream of becoming a world-class actress! She also probably still wants to get revenge on Sho, but we'll see how that turns out.

Omfg this is the best option I could hope for especially with both their baggage not to mention the utter respect they both have for their dreams! I'm screaming in delight! I've been with this manga since Vis picked it up here in the US and it was fucking worth the wait, I look forward to how they act after this and how they grow as theirselves and in their careers! I LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT'S TO COME!!

Users who are viewing this thread