Skip Beat!

Double-page supporter
Ren was so sly and Kyoko reaction is the best!

And I wonder, was there a group of peoples goes around given 1* to all the manga or something? No matter how you look at it, Skip Beat was surely got 5* at least even you don’t like shoujo manga.

Damn can't believe how long this manga has been running, and it's always been my favourite. Ren and kyoko are the best.

There were a lot of fun and dramatic scenes and arcs throughout the series, so having them just talk things out in such a plain and boring way, in a random location and outside of major plot is anticlimactic. Rather weak, actually. It was supposed to be a big moment!😩

Maybe I can't appreciate this because of all of the wait. When you can't read a bulk of chapters at once, but return every month or so for a snippet of the story, it's kind of painful and a lot of things are lost on you or forgotten. I'm glad they are on the same page finally, but maaan it's taken too damn long. I just don't care much anymore, after all these years, considering I had other things to read. But even accounting to that, I had some expectations, and this just didn't cut it

It's kinda sad how Nakamura-sensei reduced the pages of each latest chapter in addition to monthly update. It used to be almost 30 pages each chapter (without the scanlation credit pages, just the chapter story), reduced to around 25 then 20-23, and now it's not even 20, title page included (the latest chapter only has 17 pages without the title page)

To the people that have been reading this since your school days, Hello!

They are finally on the same page! it only took more than a decade, but were here!

For me, I find it sad that I can’t really get as excited as I would have about this moment- had it happened when I was still fourteen or sixteen. I wonder if rereading again will help me get back into it?

@xphoena, hello!!! I read this when I was in HS and that was during the heel siblings arc. I graduated college already and yet we're still just getting the development we deserve

Thaaaaank you for the update!

As a fan for I already do not know how many years of Skip Beat (since 2002 😭), I would never get tired to keep coming back for an update even if it's only once a month.

Thanks to Nakamura-sensei and to our lovely tranlation team for never getting tired of scanlating Skip Beat.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Monthly mangas are a test of our jading process of life, especially slow moving ones like this.

You never knew patience until you start reading Skip Beat. It's been 12 years for me and longer to others. If you are not for the long agony, I suggest to turn away this instant. If not... come to darkness my old friend. 😏

reading this this since i was 11, now i'm 17, and i wonder if this will go on till i reach 20.
what a slow burner.
But i still cried like a baby on that confession chapter

Users who are viewing this thread