Slave B

@RevereShin
He is a better character than Evan and Tirasu that seem to have a bipolar syndrome.
The story and pacing is all over the place too.

It is was really good. When he was banished out of the academy because of the false accusation it was ridiculous, but it made me applaud this author for playing a bit out of the "comfort zone". I was hyped because I keep wondering, "What will the author do now???" but heck, congratulations, I expected too highly, and again, I was let down.🤕

It's like the author tried to speed up the MC's growth by using a poor plot trope(?) (I don't know what you call it)
"Your father was a hero! Your enemy is actually your brother! Oh my god, now what will happen between them? Oh heck, the MC's personality changes 180 degrees!"

Actually, it's not that bad. Those kinds of reasonings and tropes are the easiest to use, so much it's a cliche. As the story grows, the number of scenes in this story kinda turns... how do you say it... weird? Awkward? Cliche? Or probably a mix of the three? It's like the author had someone else to continue the story midway through the series. What I'm trying to say is, the pacing and the transition are just weird to the point it doesn't feel like the entire work is written by the same person
especially after the whole thing about Niro being a hero's son and his "ex-master" being his brother

Not like the story is hopeless. It can be fixed but will need a lot of work. I'm kinda excited to see the author's decision

Double-page supporter
right now the story reminds me of when Baam became a fisherman and kept fainting after his battles

This starts out good but after around chapter 30 it starts to go to trash with random fights for no reason and abrupt changes in their personalities. Half the time the comments on chapters are just "wtf is going on" LOOL. I'll tell you now, it is NOT worth reading this. You will get hooked only to be disappointed and then feel like you wasted all your time :(

For a random similar manga that is WAY BETTER 10/10, I recommend this:
The Beginning After The End

Dex-chan lover
The plot is a circle made of angst.

I hate myself for reading this. I could've done nothing at all and had a better time.

Fed-Kun's army
@XenonXYZ
@SonicWizard
Not to forgot, that author have zero experience in sailing Ship.
He is making double ntr.
First with tirasu (that blue haired elf), kissed her, dumped her elf slave friend then out of blue proclaimed his love for that elf slave.
The abrupt changes in Nilo character after every fucking 5 chaps.
I wish this shit just get dropped or axed.

Started off like it was going to be a really good story. But a few chapters into the "school" and you realize the author had no real plans after the first part of the manga and is now just pulling shit out of his ass. MC's personality and progress constantly gets reset. Instead of maturing, his mind devolves, becomes more insecure. In fact he's actually smarter and more driven in the start of the manga than what he is now.

I think the author was listening to a trap genre music when writing and created the hell it is now during that huge beat drop

@SonicWizard Yes, there's an element of angst, but the execution is poor in my opinion. I came prepared for the tears, hoping I'd pick up sth and feel relatable, but it was only until this certain chapter like many said. It's as if the writer wants to write about angst but has totally forgotten what it feels like so they just wrote random things that just destroy everything they've built. You, as an author, want the audience to understand and feel at least sorry for the main character, even if they're wrong. But it's like a debate. You have to elaborate the reasons they have to root for you and think the MC is "right"

I have mild anxiety, and it sucks when people don't really get it since the shame will just keep on building, but the latter part of this story just tears that apart and out loud screams what I hate. The author doesn't dig that deep to the story and I don't know where this sail is going.

@xenonxyz TBATE is amazing 101% agree to recommend it

With this does anyone know when s2 is out and why the author keeps on changing each character all the time

wasted potential, i hate myself for reading this honesly, yje author is trying to redeem evan after the shit he did, no thats just bad writing wtf, and dont get me started on evan x tirisu, the author is forcing the ntr plot theres litteraly no reason for kirisu to like evan, she litteraly saw evan doing so many horible shit and evan reasons for doing that is only because of his inferiority complex like whattttt, and also the change on mc character is just to much and kinda pointless, why does he have to be a dick to his good friend just to reach the top, im waiting so many chapter just to see evan get killed or destroyed, only to see evan and the mc made up, that just bad, tirisu and mc relationship is also change out of nowhere

@Hennray TBATE is also dissapointing for me because the school arc is rushed af, theres so little yhing that happen in that arc, eventhought the author hype it up for many chapter, and arthur decision to tell his parents that hes reincarnated person is just dumb, he litteraly say before that he didnt want to see his mother sad face again, but he didi that, like what, he really thought hes parents is gonna be happy to know that their child, is not actually their child but an old person stuck in a baby

I guess I am not the only one thinking this has become more and more awful. Not in the genre-way but in the story-, and character kind of way. Both have derailed, even though this plays in a world with magic, magic is barely a thing, just something in the background. The focus is thus on the characters. But... considering how chinese this is. Meaning generic, cliche and simply badly written I decided to finally drop this. Honestly the only redeeming point, and also the reason I kept on reading was the art. I mean the art is pretty good. But it can't rescue every single mistake, not if the story+characters are thaaat bad.
The reason the story is that bad is simply because of the racism, slavery and injustice. While this can be just thrown into a pile and told, it is that way because it is medieval and story reasons. That isn't the only thing bothering me. The king was a slave himself, sure even in old rome abolishing slavery wasn't in anyones mind because it was that natural.
BUT considering how a LITERAL SLAVE became a king. And didn't do anything against slavery, which hasn't happened in our history if I can remember correctly. Then there really is no excuse for his 'bad behaviour'.
Of course this can be explained as him not having any power in that way because of the other nobles and him thus being powerless. BUT considering how he was once a slave himself, he could start a rebellion kind of thing against all pro-slave nobles.

Sorry for rambling, but considering what kind of story this is with all the hate inside the story, it really bothers me how badly it is written. Even though this is character centered it is still so boring and illogical.
-rambling+comment end.

so i finished all 80 chapters.

MC's bloodline

being a half-elf

might have just fucked him here. I mean, it's explained in the story

that half-elves are more sensitive to emotions, which can change their alignment in extremes

and even the MC learns about this early on. seems to me that the MC was walking on eggshells upon learning this, which leads to him making dog-ass decisions. who knows. story could have changed drastically if the author didn't give that kind of backstory to MC.

also, finding out that the
emperor has apirations of deicide (killing of gods) was a little surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread