Slave-chan, the Girl Who Thinks She's My Sex Slave - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I suggest changing the name to Dorei-chan, as it probably is in the original, it will be much less awkward that way.

Fed-Kun's army
"So big the students all got scared and I had to quit being a teacher" and he's probably like 5'10", because Japan.

Dex-chan lover
We all know why you're here, don't event think of lying, you clearly saw the title and instantly clicked on it.

someone said asexual MC? LGBT? nope, this manga (most japanese mangas really) tells one not to gave in to lust (he clearly takes interest on girls) and do the deed until a proper marriage comes or they both having the same feeling on the right time in the right place (usually on the ending). it is just pure platonic relationship and of course some ecchi that doesn't crosses the line since this is clearly an ecchi manga the very purpose to gain attention of the viewers. If you really looking for aggressively sexual MC, then you may find it on the dark corner of the web that has it all, starting from vanilla to any sorts of fetish.

it is just cultural. japanese or some asians countries prefer it that way. your country and japanese could be different. different but still being respectful on each culture since we are humans. humans are gifted with cultures, far from being animal.

I got triggered. Don't mind me. Carry on.

On the topic, this manga looks pretty nice. Bookmarked.

I am sorry, but this setup just keeps reminding me of "Teaching Feelings", if anyone knows that head pat simulator.

>Looks for return instructions instead of calling Social Services or the police

>Goes to buy her clothes but neglects to buy her pants

>Slave-chan

WTF, this dude.

And, yeah, this is just Teaching Feelings, minus burn scars and plus big thirst.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, another subpar piece of trashy writing to dive into. Totally worth getting on a watch list.

Had millions of thousands of hundreds of names to choose from but chose slave-chan. I’m ok with that since I’ve seen worse (like bitch) but what really gets me upset was how those tailors people didn’t even show a single reaction or a questioning look. Like, really?

Users who are viewing this thread