Slave-chan, the Girl Who Thinks She's My Sex Slave

Dex-chan lover
I read the title.
Get a cup of coffe.A big one.Sit on the couch.
Start reading the comments.

I was not disappointed.

Thanks Satan for the snowflakes.

Group Leader
This is the best thing I've ever seen. Please more.

@Quaysan
There's way more I could say on this but this is just one perspective. Believe it or not, despite nominally abolishing slavery as a practice a lot of Asian countries never went through the process of developing the necessary philosophical framework to have it embedded in their culture that it is one of the worst evils and unjustifiable abhorrent practice. Most of them just moved from slavery to a feudal/serf system which also nominally went away with industrialization and coerced/voluntary globalism. A similar thing you might see is how in nearly every manga the Church/angels are working for evil and demons behave like angels or nonhumans acting more humane than humans.

Am I going insane or do I remember reading a manga with the EXACT same premise some time ago here?

@Levan072
Nah, I probably just didn't write clearly enough. Just my observation of a cultural difference between Japan and US in response to Quaysan's comment.

Aggregator gang
i searched for this manga during all the weekend, im happy about finding it, but kinda sad it didnt got so many updates since i last read it...

now i need to find the other manga about a blonde girl slave...

Users who are viewing this thread