Sleepy Barmaid - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Storm in a Bottle

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice chapter. Clearly the manga is about to get axed and they are trying the usual last ditch thing to safe it.

Dex-chan lover
Why this drawing style seems so familiar. As if I had seen it very often somewhere before.

Dex-chan lover
@ieatass69 Well, I am quite familiar with some very cultured authors and resources, but I don’t remember anything like that among hentai's authors. I would remember.

Awwwww, these girls' friendship is so precious. I love how they fight then easily make up afterwards.

@Pyoro "About to be axed" This chapter is from volume 4, the cover image is from volume 7 and it's listed as ongoing.

@Pyoro Axed for fanservice?
You clearly missed the beach scene of Chapter 18, let alone the bath and semi-yuri scenes from Chapter 11
On top of this Chapter is from the middle of Volume 4 and this series is Currently at 7 Volume as of this past June.
This series isn't leaving anytime soon.

Damn, a recipe to try and a chapter to read all on the same day in this blistering heat? Bless this series.

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice and pig.

Also underwear should be comfy and functional, why would you want anything else for something no one else is gonna see?

Users who are viewing this thread