Slime Saint - Ch. 7 - My Misdeeds Are Not Mine

Banned
Inheriting a person's set of memories but having to manually recall them seems like it would suck.

"Don't you remember what you've done to me?"
"No? ...oh shit, now I do. Well, fair enough, that explains the knife between my ribs."

Double-page supporter
I had the same line of thought because if he didn’t break the deal, she probably does the comically evil thing you see in anime. She would say “you are my accomplice now, so you will forever have to obey all my commands. If not, then you can say goodbye to healing your sick sister that I’m barely doing any healing on in order to keep her from dying.” Or something like that.
To the translator, thanks for the chapter.

Honestly I feel like that would've made more sense for why he eventually snapped under the pressure and killed.

Dex-chan lover
For the people asking how was OG Jelly a saint, I'm assuming they are referring to her (likely magical) abilities are saint-like, probably healing and such. Not that she was saint-like in personality.
The 'Saint' title would therefore be akin to the typical 'Hero' title bestowed to a particularly powerful or blessed fighter.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf Will did an oopsie as well by assuming that a clearly bad mistress won't survey you as you did her task in order to get her help.

Now, to see how our slime mecha pilot slide the way out to reach the truth

Dex-chan lover
:huh: You telling me this person wqs a saint ? Lmao buddy
lol maybe the title is 'inherited' or genetics. or you just suddenly 'awaken'/get chosen regardless of your inherent value (tho lucky?? for the slime if they can still save her reputation), like how the 'chosen hero' destiny also tends to be an everyman, i'm sure there are other corrupt/cruel nobles with a fraction of her power

that said, even with 'strength' as a slime i wonder if she actually has any healing magic unless her 'memories' can help with that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"If I cannot punish the innocent, I can come up with my own crimes."
If you make them up, you're still punishing an innocent. But I don't think she cares about that. And the rest of the chapter shows why.

She might be a horrible person, but he did break the deal. Not that I think she would have upheld it either way
Yeah, see the above quote. She'd find or make up some other reason.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: You telling me this person wqs a saint ? Lmao buddy
Some have already said that she probably had the Saint's abilities (healing, purification, etc.), hence the title. But I have a crazier theory:

Her body is that of a Saint but she couldn't use any of its abilities yet because of her personality. So, Slime-chan here might unlock those abilities, becoming an actual bonified Saint.

Dex-chan lover
So... does she still have the "saint's" healing power? Or does she as a slime have her own version?

Dex-chan lover
Slime Jelly has quite the legacy to clean up :aquadrink:
1NOeWyA.png

Users who are viewing this thread