Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Meeting The Demon King

Fed-Kun's army
She calls herself as King but not Queen...

That can be gay right? Guy? Right?

To paraphrase:
"It wasn't my fault, it was an accident!"
"No, my dear, when the demon army invaded our country and pillaged and burned it, that was an accident...This is a Catastrophe!"

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame this one on the elf. She knew something like this was going to happen, said so to the others, asked to be excused and they dragged her along anyway. Outside of actual violent resistance on her part the elf did everything she could to avoid this. Beelzebub is mostly to blame here.

Dex-chan lover
The elf is the spirit animal of everyone who plays DnD and rolls a 1 in Diplomacy.

Double-page supporter
She did warn them that it was going to end badly with her there. They should have listened.

Aggregator gang
Seeing Castlevania:Symphony of the Night version, I thought the demon king would be dracula.

And kids, that is why the Demon and Elf have fought each other for over next 300 years.

Oh god the ch 21 title is infiltration of castle and ch 22 is vs demon king , well we know what exactly going happen , they gonna trying to escape the prison and you know what next

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It's fiiine~

We all know Azusa is going to increase her family as usual. The only question is... what role will the demon king occupy? Sister? Lover?

Incidentally... she's literally a sheep. Fluffy....

Users who are viewing this thread