Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Meeting The Demon King

Dex-chan lover
To be honest: I thought the manga went a bit stall, but this is comedy gold.

Dex-chan lover
and again another female cast.... would there be no male cast (that's not a trap) in this story ever? there don't need to even be romance involved....

btw, i get the gender fluid pronoun when referring to others in jp, but is the title actually Demon King and not Queen? or is it too is ambiguous?

Harukara - One Punch Elf? She won against Demon King with single hit.

Dex-chan lover
This Aries is a lot better than the trap of the Twelf Heavenly Stars. Harukara got the passive skill "Troublemaker"!

And how can the demon queen be so weak?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
She likely isnt weak. But hitting the jaw at the right angle hard enough will instantly KO anyone.

However, the Demon King is also if not entirely at fault for still leaning over her when she literally just told her to get up.

Fed-Kun's army
Should have seen this coming. Not like she has been anything other than a moron this whole manga.

I would have left her tied up back in the carriage or whatever you want to call it.

Dex-chan lover
Typical Halkara being Halkara. This is probably the most Halkara-like Halkara moment in the series.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish the maou is a male, so he can make them his harem.
This is fine too I guess...

Dex-chan lover
It's not so much her needing to be on her best behavior as it is her needing to just shut up and not say anything, nor do anything.

In fact, just don't bring her.

Is this it?

X16.png

It is, isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread