Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Meeting The Demon King

>Demon king
>Female
A little bit of a roundabout way of insulting the Polish, don't you think?

Dex-chan lover
Hnn, they did that thing I hate with the prison bars. Just draw them in front of the characters properly, it looks ridiculous when you insist on showing their face clearly through solid fucking objects

Dex-chan lover
I was totally expecting this but I laughed my ass of with such great execution anyway.

@stragiestpizza Mind explaining it? As a Pole, I don't see why I should feel insulted 😅

@umellow Wikipedia calls us this way so why shouldn't I do it as well? I guess we prefer to call ourselves Polish but in this particular sentence it sounded too adjective-ish to me, so I ended up choosing a more proper noun

if this series ever get animated, I hope the VA of Harukara will be Sora Amamiya so we could have an Idiot God to an Idiot Elf

Dex-chan lover
This elf brings bad luck and blunder upon on lands she trek and all relations she's acquainted hahahhahaha

Harukara just.......one shot the demon king..........I have now seen everything.

Users who are viewing this thread