Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu

Dex-chan lover
uh, though this is the heal edgelord author, he also made the demon lord of city building thing, which somehow exists in the same universe as the edgelord healer but is radically less edgy in tone... so I think this could be okay.

Pedophilia is an off-shoot of fatherly love! It's the most mature and ultimate form of love! You can't arrest me for the perfectness of my mental state, FBIs!

Contributor
@mommy @Mcbootylovinz Looks to me like they are adopted "daughters" at best, so no blood relation. A bit safer. Just a matter of what the "legal" age of consent is in that world, and if they meet that requirement.

The daughters are adopted and have no blood relation; the attraction may be socially questionable, but it is quite natural.
As for age, neither is human, so both are mentally much older than their appearance suggests. So I'm willing to let that slide as questionable rather than creepy.

The one thing that bothered me though is how this character sheet is almost an exact copy of Rimuru. But it seems he only used the stats, not the personality and the stories have almost nothing else in common so far. So I give it a pass.

Group Leader
Even if they had blood relation who gives a fuck we're all going to eyerape them anyways

Double-page supporter
It’s not bad. But this remind s me awfully a lot of that other manga.... but I can’t remember the name. This is most likely a copy/paste story but I do not dislike that.

But where does the romance lie?

Come on every good story needs a super mode lol, much better than standard OP all the time

I expect nothing less from I Eat Loli Scans, only scanlating the highest levels of degeneracy. Thank you for your hard work

Contributor
Seems like a ripoff of that other slime reincarnation manga, but with 0% isekai and 500% more lolis

Can someone explain me
the cheating thing in chapter 10. She loved him but still cheated on him, how does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
@thisme

cheating as in she rigged the contest between the two so her husband would win.
not cheating on him as in being unfaithful.

There is trash and there are garbage bins. To throw this one into a garbage bin is an insult to garbage bins and the vital role they perform. I would choose instead to light this on fire, but that too is an insult to fire. The pinnacle of mediocrity combined with poorly veiled pedophilia/lolicon content; there is nothing worth reading this book for. Don't even begin reading it, the time you waste cannot be recovered, your brain cells lost in the process especially so.

@kavinh

and what about the second panel?
I'm really not sure, but she felt responsible for marlin leaving after losing the bet, right? And she regretted it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread