Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Yourself, Rediscovered

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0

Precisely. And what Yakushimaru needs to understand, is that if you're an artist with a vision sometimes you just need to see your vision through, despite what others think. All art can be criticized, but that doesn't detract from its inherent value as art.

Basically bitch needs to take the balls from out her purse.

Group Leader
@Serranita - I won't take all the credit for the speedup. @FodderChara18 offered to do the editing work to save me time, and so I prioritized this series over my others until it is finished.

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch I mean, kind of. Again, when Yakushimaru's mother asked her that question, if designs from the 80s would be well-liked in 2018 (when this is set), the question was sincere. Yakushimaru could've said yes, I believe that these will be well-received, and the mother may have accepted that as an honest answer. The problem is that Yakushimaru couldn't say yes because she hadn't even thought about it in the first place. She knows nothing about current trends as comparison because she is stuck in the past.

Yes, if you're an artist with a vision, then you sometimes just need to see it through. The problem is that Yakushimaru has an incomplete vision.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, but ya'll should just tell everyone that you're dating yeesh

Users who are viewing this thread