Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

MoZ

the female mc is like that generic shoujo girl you see everyday. i wish she had more depth in her character

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many other hear in their head "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin while reading this one? I do, and I suspect the combination of "Slow Motion" in the title and the 80's that is causing it.

I wish the author would have leaven out the triangle trope. As all is not translated yet, I do not know how it will end but I am tired of this trope and already the very first time Koizumi appeared I took a break from reading and begun considering to drop the whole manga. Why do so many authors feel a need to add unnecessary chapters by sowing discord between the main characters by using a third character? If one really would want to add more chapters then add more chapters with the main characters development and relationship development (things going forward and not backward). For example, I think it is ridiculous how afraid they are to show their love for vintage stuff. Why not create some proper development there? This I say as someone that likes older stuff too and I am not afraid to be a bit "odd".

Fed-Kun's army
is there ntr or some annoying weird triangle ? i want something fluff without any forced drama

Group Leader
@migh
is there ntr or some annoying weird triangle ? i want something fluff without any forced drama

Not only is there no NTR, there is no sex. However, there is an occasional irritation...
in the form of Yakushimaru-chan's childhood friend who reappears and wants her to be his girlfriend though she has no romantic interest in him. The ultimate enjoyment of the series outweighs the annoying bits. Plus, the art is really pleasing. Not only is Yakushimaru-chan adorable, but her mother is also quite the looker.

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly thank you for the quick reply, if the triangle is not annoying im in since this series picked my intentions it seems really interesting, what i dislike is when the triangle is really heavy and the girl is tangled between the 2 boys till the very end and that provoc a lot of useless drama.

anyways, thanks i'll begin it.

Group Leader
@yukianditsuomi - It was Biamam Scans that asked me to take over the series. I guess they had problems keeping it going on their side.

Dex-chan lover
Damn the power of the fluff is just way too much... I read 54 chapters in one sit, when I realised, it was already 5 am

Thank you for translating this piece of art. The drawing in just amazing as much as the story. I wish I could buy it physically.

I'm just going to leave this here.

https://theyetee.com/
Plastic Love Manga
B_plastic_640x.jpg

Group Leader
@krauserk - For physical copies in the original Japanese, see here. Roughly US$45, though I suspect you could find it cheaper on eBay or other such places. For that matter, Amazon has them used too.

Users who are viewing this thread