Snow Thaw & Love Letter - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mystery Solved

Dex-chan lover
Good to see a bully being put in her place, even if she's forgiven so easily by the victim. Though I have a feeling bully girl will change to fangirl mode.

yay this got updated, good to see that she got called out so she doesn't have to be a clueless lesbian any longer
Yeah, now we just need a confession next chapter and we can go to happy couple times.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Uchida's IQ is just too high for human understanding 😔💔.

Dex-chan lover
Glad she's had it pointed out. Love the use of 'want' for her newly realised feelings for someone who's been so detached to life.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, That is not ok that this girl get free this easy. In other story, Like Citrus, at least i actually know the problem is gone, and while they dont face enough punishment, we know they redeemed so at least they are safe to be around.
This girl about to commit a serious assult by such reason ? Punishment aside, her mental is not nomal and not safe to other to let her walk free in socialty.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
just like real life mentally ill shippers
okay, so you see a person A talking to person B who you think is in a relationship a lot.
What's the right course of action? Ah right, Pushing down person A from the top of the stairs, which could possibly heavily injure them or even kill them.
yep sounds about right

Dex-chan lover
They better put that bully under a surveillance. We need to make sure the ship can sail smoothly:pepehmm: Thank you for the translation:salute:

Dex-chan lover
I like that the manga's progress is going fast unlike others that take dozens of chapters to realization or confession but it feels a little to rushed and unnatural in some parts. Hope the pace would get better in later chapters.
And thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, you tried to murder me? It's okay, I forgive you. You had good intentions!"
Writing is hard, but not that hard.
Some true shit. Honestly you'd have to be annoyingly optimistic/positive to NOT be mad at the person who could've possibly killed you. tbh I expected our prince here to either give her a good slap or scold her to death (which IMO would've been the right thing to do).

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, That is not ok that this girl get free this easy. In other story, Like Citrus, at least i actually know the problem, and while they dont face enough punishment, we know they redeemed so at least they are safe to be around.
This girl about to commit a serious assult by that reason, Punishment aside, her mental is not nomal and not safe to other to let her walk free in socialty.
100% agree. Also love the reference to Citrus! such a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what...Girl is bullied and nearly severely injured then the first thing you think of is to use her to tease your friend? I applaud Japan and mangaka for believing in rehabilitation, but this felt so hollow.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is the black haired girl on the spectrum ? How the hell does someone that constantly has women around her, who also has the academics to ace her tests doesn't know what kissing someone on the lips entails ?

Also didn't the harasser got away with it too lightly ? Even forgetting that she almost pushed someone down the stairs, she literally put thumbtacks in someone shoes for Christ sake !

Users who are viewing this thread