So I Married an Anti-Fan - Ch. 29

Power Uploader
As can be seen by the group accredited for this, this was done by GakGakChe, December 2019. Given that they are no longer active, as well as K9 before (having not even been online for the last 4 months, according to the MD profile), Magnificent Aurora Scans is looking to pick this up. However, we don't have enough members.

(Normally, I would do this in a note at the end of the chapter, but am putting it here out of respect for GakGakChe's work, and not make it seem like I had something to do with making it.)

In particular, we need Korean Translators, but do need members of every position. If you know someone who would be willing, or are willing yourself, please apply at our discord: https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ or message me at calvitre#5133. Thank you for reading, and check out GGC's website if you can!

(Alternatively, if a scans group is interested in picking this up as well, message us, and we can collab!) :D

omg i almost forgot about this series, has it already been 5 months??
thanks for picking it up!

Contributor
@calvitre
Good luck recruiting for this series , I've honestly missed it.

Wait, you guys are a yaoi group, is there something you aren't telling us about the direction of the series?

Dex-chan lover
@calvitre I hope you'll be able to find more staff! 🙏

This is such an entertaining story, I'd love to get to read more of it translated. 😌

Power Uploader
@subliminal We're not a yaoi group??? If we are, that's news to me… 😅 And thank you, we'll need any luck we can get.

@calvitre thank you for picking this up! 😊

also i can't translate (i mean i could use online translators?) but i know how to format/type everything else. would that still be ok or are you only looking for translators?

Power Uploader
@sssophiaaa Translators are the most urgent, right now, but we can use Typesetters and all other positions, too! 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread