So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.1

Dex-chan lover
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this basically how trapdoor spiders work? *searches* Oh, no, wait, that's more like a funnel web spider. "some of the worlds most deadly spiders".... of course they're from Australia.

That settles it, Mum is Australian.

Should've just dumped all the magma down that hole instead of going in.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm stupid like Kumoko, but I expected this to be an easy, clean sweep and expected Grandma to go chaotic.

But I guess Mom isn't ready to die just yet

Filling a dark section of a cave with webs from head to toe, mama spider is playing smart and I love it.

@ManaLime And it's not only that. I guess it's hard to convey on the manga just how Divine thread is capable o simulating different textures or colors, but it was supposed to have the exact same appearance of the cave surface. Depending on the level and skill of the user, it's posible to simulate materials like flesh, wood or paper.

Kumuko came in with okay I've nerfed her stats and I have a plan to keep my distance. She doesn't have the time to wait around so so assumed that would be enough given her on skills and her creative use of them. The blind stop was forgetting that no one that said her mama couldn't be just as creative and even worst she gave mom time to prepare regardless of her wills chipping away.

Users who are viewing this thread