So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

I think there're some mix ups between "mother" and "demon king" for the translation?
There're a few times where it sounds like they're referring to the "demon king" but it's written as "mother" instead.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I would expect she would gain enough levels for the next stage of evolution after killing mother.

(not an LN reader)

So next chapter we should be meeting Sophia, another reincarnator from her class

So... Is her personality split in here?
I still don't get it about the 4 of them (it's been a while), are they only multiple brain to think faster or multiple personality/persona?

If the main personality gone, is she still the same as her before? Or they develop their own way of thinking?

Dex-chan lover
XP farm

I would expect she would gain enough levels for the next stage of evolution after killing mother! Or at least enough exp to level up!

Dex-chan lover
@Svarna They're differing "consciousnesses" that she placed in control of various parts of her body. Think of it like a plant dropping a seed, the seed grows on it's own but it came from the plant. Likewise, they're all from her but they can exist without being near her and make their own decisions without her.

Dex-chan lover
>bandit using a plate armor and full-face helmet
wait that's illegal

Dex-chan lover
Ez farming time?

Highly doubt it though...

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm confused.
I remember the battle with the mother differently. Shouldn't she
take control of mother mind/body
?

Users who are viewing this thread