So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh no reward for killing mother??? Or is it another case of "I forgot to look at my stats and turns out I got super buffed"

@Pixelmod there's no xp for killing mother because they didn't kill mother yet because if they do body in charge can't come back to their body. At least that's what I understand about what they said

Dex-chan lover
now its time for traditional isekai developments in the overworld eh

Thanks for the chapter , hope next one is about Demon Lord and Body in charge

Does anyone believe that the woman and child are the wife and child of the Summoner , Kumo almost killed ?

Big warning for all those asking “What chapter of the light novel is this?”

The manga is telling the story chronologically, almost exclusively from Kumoko’s POV. The first few volumes of the light novel tell the story out of order, from multiple characters’ POV, so that you’re getting pieces of the beginning, middle, and near-end of the story all at the same time. So, if you just jump into the corresponding chapter of the LN, you’re going to miss out on a lot of events that technically happen “later,” but serve as the introduction for many of the characters.

A lot of the intrigue of the LN is wondering “how the heck did this person end up in that situation?!?” From volume 5 on, it mostly goes in order, and starts to fill in the blanks leading up to the “final battle cliffhanger” that we got teased with early on. It also uses the different POVs to show us how complicated and dire the world’s situation is, and how there are people on every side of the conflict trying to “save the world” in their own way.

Except the elves. Screw the elves.

Also, for those wondering, it’s been less than a year since Kumoko was reborn in this world.
All the reincarnators were “conceived” at the same time. But Kumoko’s spider egg only took a month or two before it hatched, while her classmates who became humans took nine months to be born. So while they’re still forming in their pregnant mothers, Kumoko has been running around the Labyrinth gaining XP and constantly evolving. She’s about to encounter her first classmate, the infant now known as Sophia, who’s been reborn to a noble family (the ones being attacked in the carriage).

Next chapter can't come soon enough.
Too bad novels and anime follow the same plot line about multiple main characters that not only spoil everything beforehand, but also slowdown the pace of the story. After I compiled 5 volumes into single one "Spider Adventures" and thrown away everything unnecessary (and also formated text heavily, because official translation is shit), it become much more fun and interesting to read.

Holy fuck finally, feels like we've been watching this mother fight for 2 years and the ending was just one super powerful magic move? At this point I'm stuck for the ride but come on man this thing take forever to come out.

Dex-chan lover
how big is she? like shes big enough to be seen on a carriage but dwarfed by mother?

Users who are viewing this thread