So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats What about the most iconic and overpowered one,
Angel's wings!
That is definitely an X-men reference though, there's no way it isn't with the visor, eye beams, and claws.

Alright bois sit on your chair, grab your popcorn, and enjoy as this manga is going on the climax arc where things going quite dark and interisting

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Can she possibly get language skills from eating the bandits? That would seem helpful

Group Leader
@ultimatehaki I thought so but wasn't sure. I don't recall that particular foreshadow scene being in the LN however I'm pretty sure it's as you said. Thanks

Did she at least mark the vampy? She could approach someday to communicate.

Aggregator gang
Dhampir ?? *flashback to jitsu wa watashi* oh...no.....
and seeing Kumoko wearing Michael Jackson thriller clothes, lol

Dex-chan lover
Sophia Keren:
someone that our wonderful MC Magical Girl Kumoko will describe with many adjectives, including
tasty. She was drunk, and Sophia got better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed nothing really happened, but I do appreciate a direct acknowledgement of "Wait, what? How can she be a True Ancestor?"

@Jxion
No, this is just another try of the manga to make Kumo look more morally white.
In the novel she brought and ate the bandits herself, she even has later a dialogue about how humans tasted different depending on some factors.
[Ignore the part above, I'm wrong]

The parallel wills do start to act weird a little later.
Btw they also skipped the part were Kumo said that was prepared to kill the bodyguards and lady if they attacked her because you know, free EXP.

Users who are viewing this thread