So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

can someone tell me where this chapter ends in compares to the light novel or web novel , i would like to read

Pararell wills
97053280.png

Thanks for the chapter

BTW is just me or it feels that this chapter just jumps from a plot point to plot point. Without anything in the middle?

And what happened to the bandits? nothing special for her firs human dinner?

the parelel wills are just a skill right? if she deactivates that skill they will leave again and if she activates it again then they are her again right?

Dex-chan lover
So information in charge is the original one?

@rikplays
Yes but the parallel wills are not different people they are all her but with focus on different things.
If the wills have something with the elves then she has something with the elves that only surfaces when she focus more on magic or emotions than on logic, assuming that since the wills that are so focused on elves are the magic ones.

@rarelambo21 It doesn't happen in the WN. I don't know where it is in the LN, tho.

@Luftwaffles27
The leader of the elves uses the energy of the dying planet to fuel a spaceship made by advancing the technology of before the system was created, so that he can escape survive before the planet fully dies. Most of that technology was made by the leader himself anyway.

To continue briancornpop spoiler (more spoiler than his deepest - latest chapters of the WN)
The humans started using the energy of the planet as if it was the new free energy, and the planet was dying. The dragons and a goddess in disguise were against that. That goddess is Kuro's first love. She was originally one of the creatures created by the planets, with a robot-like mind, but she got bugged and started liking the humans. She is the third party that stood against the dragons, even if the humans were the ones at fault. After the other dragons leave, she decide to sacrifice herself to give her energy to the planet to save it, with the help of Potimas, the now leader of the elves (Not sure, but the elves should all be his descendents). He actually planned on stealing the energy obtained by killing the goddess and keep it for himself instead of giving it to the planet. In the meantime Kuro goes to ask for help to D, who is a big-shot evil goddess, who stops the goddess from suicide, create that huge System to restore the energy of the planet by enslaving all its inhabitant, by using the goddess as its driving force. The System worked for a while and the planet was being restored. It's not shown in the story yet, but the other half of the planet is a huge dead desert. The original idea was for the goddess to survive. But a previews hero and daemon king manage to waste the planet's energy to try and kill D, which is obviously a failure as D is way too OP. (I think it was Kuro who made them do this, or was somewhat involved. Not sure) This is the incident that causes the class to be transported on that planet, and practically seals the goddess' life as too much energy was wasted. Right now the system can't even gather enough energy to restore itself, let alone balance the waste continuously made by the elves. If only Kuro acted against them instead of being a wimp.

The MC was taken in as a protegee of D, but (I think) her current task is to help the demon lord, who was created by Potimas's failed experiments on humans before the system. The demon lord loved the goddess and wanted to save her against her will, instead of having her and kuro die to save the planet. MC plans on destroying the system, kill Potimas, and wave a huge war to kill as many people as possible, to free the energy for the planet. The system works by forcing people to reincarnate on the same planet over and over again, train the skills and fight, so that they create a surplus of energy when they advance their skills. Energy that is collected by the system on their death to help the planet. Also, those that don't get killed in the war probably will have their soul destroyed as it's too deteriorated to sustain the impact. I don't remember exactly why tho.

Some things I'm not sure, but the rest should have happened like this in the WN. The manga is based on the LN, so I don't know how much will actually happen. Lastly, the one who saved the teacher from certain death after she tried to remove the skills from a student is the MC after she becomes a goddess and administrator of the system. Kuro, D and the goddess are the other admins.

Dex-chan lover
I do like that the other parallel minds are on full witch hunt mode after seeing those knife ears.

YES PURGE THE XENOS

Dex-chan lover
This little spider thought the dungeon was bad?

Nope! Knife-eared Tree-up-their-butt huggers are here, and their out for blood.

You know what I'm gonna buy the books so I can get ahead and this is the first manga that is making me to impatient to wait for releases

Dex-chan lover
Should we be concerned that they want to murder elves so bad?

I hope the parallel wills don't go against inchar. I miss the times when they were all in synced with each other.

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall any of that from the webnovel, specifically that the wills could not comprehend each other. At best, they had some banter that reflected each other, but nothing on this level.
It also makes absolutely no sense for information-in-charge to not understand the "appeal of elves", she's the same Kumo that appears to adore Elves...This is some extremely contrived Manzai-act right here.

Users who are viewing this thread