So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Contributor
@Ghekor - For real? From what i read till now in the manga Kumoko help humans, then she decide all to sudden to create chaos in the kingdom? Well, an Overlord way of think is not bad, protect weaks but burn to ash the whole kingdom. 😃
Anyway thank for the info, now everything is more clear.

@Nick86 shes always been 50:50 on humans, the villagers that pray to her and give her food are ok, but most humans just see monsters as something to be killed or in the case from the creepy diplomat from this chapter something to exploit, so its not that far from how she is now, also those events are some years later too

I can't wait to find out which will happen first.

Will the manga catch up to the light novel? Or will the original mangaka (long since swapped out, I'm assuming) pass away?

I'm giving 20 to 1 on "drop dead".

@sempersolus I can see you’re one of those that if they worked in stage theatre you’d say Macbeth and for first responders “it’s awfully quiet”

Dex-chan lover
this basically going to turn into like overlord then suddenly twist where its actually westworld but isekai

@Nick86 This is spoiler for the state of the world (not much more spoilery than Ghekor's earlier spoiler).
The humans are far from being on the "good side" in this world. After understanding better the state of the world, Kumo determined that the Demon Lord's actions are better for the world as a whole.
Deeper spoiler, things that Kumoko will discover later on, and which determines why she acts that way.
That's because the other factions (not just the humans) are pretty much going straight towards a wall at full speed, and they need to be stopped before they hit that wall (it would basically wipe out everyone, as they're pretty much on a path to destroy the whole planet).

Contributor
@Ghekor @daedalron - Thanks for the info, make more sense now, i also like that Kumoko is chaotic but also good to people who is good to her (sorta of Overlord).

ps: Hope that dragon girl in future will meet her, the girl who bully her in the previous life (she appear in this chapter too) and join her faction. 😀

Ma Kensei? What are you doing in this world? And why are you now an asshole?

@esp
Yeah went back to the novel and it did remove the cocoon.
Though Kumoko still mention that Oths' army is too big and is probably made by multiple countries.

Anyway this still doesn't excuse the manga for the lack of context.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he just assumed the monster could understand what he is saying?

@Nick86
my god is the other characters perspectives a slog to read though, at some point the wn hit a point where it looked like 10-20 chapters of nothing but humans and I just threw in the towel

@mahtan
Because it's assumed by everyone that she's one of those intelligent monsters, and she did what others were asking after all, like healing and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid
Yeah but other than this guy no one talked with her, it was all be gestures.

It is like a Japanese person going to US and speaking japanese to a passerby. Both are "intelligent creatures" but they don't speak the same language even though they can understand each other in other ways.

@mahtan
If you look at the previous chapter, there's also speech bubbles. Gestures are just additional to it. Think of Italians.

Users who are viewing this thread