So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 I'm still unsure tbh. At first I thought it was impossible too, but I've been wondering if it's simply because both could be ariadne, so they look the same. The one in the anime clearly talks like she's a reincarnated individual, but I doubt D would reincarnate 2 of them as spider monsters.

In the end, you're probably right and they're 2 different characters, but it really bothers me.

bro i was readin so fast i got a literal heat attack when that motherfuking bitchass shit bitch thingy mobaob wiht thea ugly bitch face i died frm uglyness and i was fucking scared so hard

Group Leader
@Doodads The story will in fact eventually detail what's up with the two of them. Still got a while to go before that happens though

As i have read the novel i know what happened with miss Spider but its such a good twist that no one i think ever saw coming

major spoiler
if you continue there's no turning back
this spider is actually the spider that died in the classroom when the hero and demon king fought and the girl who died became D and put part of herself/shaped her personally inside the spider as D can't directly interfere with the world

I'm sure she wanted to sound menacing but with those looks she only ends up lookng adorable that Ariel.

Thanks for the chapter

My opinion is She is
Body in charge fused with Ariel, pulling a joke to the other personalities

@KingRagnarok150 is the spoiler form the Light Novel? I do not recall the Web Novel being that way

@KingRagnarok150
o_O that wasn't what i remembered, i thought it was hero and past demon king(not the currently 1) tried to kill D and failed but end up killing the other classmate and the spider. i don't remember if they mention much about the hero, but i do remember they saying that the demon king died or got switch to the current one after that turn of events.

Users who are viewing this thread