So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

@HiraOmnibus I have stopped watching the anime due to :
Shit CGI everywhere.
Cut Kumo content compared to the manga.
A lot of wasted time on shitty humans with their cringe story.

If they "focus" in the hoomans side in the future i hope it is for a very short time.

@monoreposo All the things that have been removed have been so since the start of the series, its no secret and I think the manga artist even made a point of it(some people seem to imply so at least). We are on chapter 50 of the manga at this point, this is not like how some manga's change some events here or there as you say, so people just need to accept that this is the way the story is being told in this format and that people clearly enjoy it in this form, otherwise the author or artist would probably have changed course at some point in the series publication (like we are already beyond one third of the published novel volumes in terms of kumoko story). The anime and the novel dont cease to exist because the manga does, people can read/watch those if they want.

Its entirely possible that the manga adaptation was conceived as a companion piece for novel readers for their favorite parts to be drawn, or a less exposition heavy version of the story where they will summarize the relevant events missed at some point, we don't know, but clearly the manga has been popular enough on its own for people to keep buying it for a while(and not just stay as promotion for the LN) and that's really all that matters when taking the story of the manga at face value, Novel readers feel a sense of loss and of fast forward plot because they didn't see everything they read represented in the manga but those things don't apply to people who only consumed the manga (which I'm guessing its a large portion of people as not everyone who reads manga want to read novels, the same way many people who watch anime don't want to read manga).

@Kabeidon Girl, you have no patience whatsoever. Have you thought about what the human plot might bring for the story of this series? And you can't expect Japanese CGI to equal that of its western counterpart. The anime industry has been traditionally drawing until recently.

You're literally being a child complaining about everything that doesn't go his way

Dex-chan lover
@Sacron1143 But as you said, it only changes the experience, for the manga readers we can say that the baby was introduced for some reason, we already know that the other classmates must be somewhere. So it raises it's own share of theories that otherwise couldn't be if we already knew who the baby was supposed to be, giving also room to have a moment of revelation later in the manga and say "omg that vamparie is the same that we saw as a baby".

So it's not exactly a bad experience and the same story and events take place, it's just different. And that is the joy ouf of it. Why would we want both versions to be the exact same?

Even more, if we are not getting any of the human side then it gives oportunity for a spin-off manga to exist to see the human perspective. Which means more enterteinment.

also that is some spoilers you are just throwing. I didn't knew that about the vampire, so you just ruined that part of this new experience for me.

Dex-chan lover
ooooooh I see, this is way different lol

In the web novel she just annihilated both armies like she was burning trash. This Kumoko is more on the Lawful end of the spectrum huh, ok ok

Fed-Kun's army
so the demonlord is going after spider-chan because she killed her minion (spider-chans mom) ? or did i forget something

Contributor
These chapters are so damn short. 😂

Shouldn't Kumoko evolve soon? She gained lotta exp killing all these soldiers.

The Manga is in order but at the same time out of order. It's out of order with what is happening in the LN and in order as for what is happening for our ML's time line. So with the anime following the light novel it makes sense to those who have read it. For those who are following the Manga only would not know about this....I just had to clarify. For those who wish have caught on the anime and wish to read the light novel so it make sense it ends at the beginning of book 3

Cmon kumoko, even slime can be demon Lord with 20k sacrifice, you got 53k!!

You can't just murder 3000 people and justify it with "self-defence" lmao. It's not like they could capture you anyways. You're just antagonizing them further

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 kumoko is gonna be evolving very soon like right after this fight soon.

this fight gets kumoko up to lv 50 which is the requirement for her to evolve into the spider woman but some “stuff” happens before she can evolve which delays it for a bit (the equivalent of a manga chapter honestly).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
All the processing power and still fails to notice something right behind

@rake2005 Well , i already explained before , do you realize they just wanted to attack the side friendly to the spider right? It is self defence/protecting the other people.
Or the agressor side is the only one that counts to you as "le crime" and the others not?

Long-strip supporter
iu

Users who are viewing this thread