So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
Oh god granny is hot

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Seems the Demon lord showed up.
Also it seems she got the power to teleport something I don't recall her having in the LN. She usually moved with super speed. That is what allowed Kumoko to usually keep a distance from her. When the war broke out Kumoko was distracted and did not notice the Demon lords approach until it was too late

Dex-chan lover
@Acidroach She killed mother. In the process they found out mother is connected to the demon king and the demon king found out about them through mother. Plural, lol.

At least that's what I remember. Manga is so slow.

Contributor
huh, is this a third storyline compared to the WN and the LN? Or maybe my LN memories are just too weak of this bit.

Ariel teleporting, did she get teleport herself or allied with Kuro to stop our spider from running too rampant?
Well given by the way she appeared it's probably the latter since she doesn't have such a convenient intelligence gathering skill like [Wisdom].

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

granny looking smoking hot

Code:

Granny~

Code:

Dex-chan lover
IMO Gyuli should be changed? Read the wiki and his name was written like Güliedistodiez so Gyuli would be Gulie

Users who are viewing this thread