So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Double-page supporter
And this is the part where Kumoko stops giving an F and massacres everyone to get enough XP to beat the Demon Lord.

@Redice
Nah Demon King hated her long before then, I don't think she even killed Mother only took over her soul? Which I guess that is killing but thats a bit later on, she also partially took over
demon kings soul
Also at this point she was supposed to be an Arachne hybrid but I haven't read ln only wn a few years ago

@Chet31 literally explained here the pathetic old man was looking for an excuse for war , she did not want also people that treat her well to get butchered.

And the people saying "yOuR aTtAcK wAs hIgH pRoFiLe" it was not , spider went like to the other side of the world and a few magic attacks would not be seen from fucking japan.The attacks also were a little bigger than the spider so IT IS NOT AN ISLAND SIZED ATTACK.Also it is obvious someone teleported the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
@3413413241234
Ah you're right, I don't really read through the skill lists that closely, but teleportation is pretty rare and the Demon Lord couldn't do that. And as you say, she was marked.
I don't remember who Gyuri is, though I guess he's the admin like guy who was complaining about her killing dragons, but I wonder why he's helping the demon lord here.
Anyhow, we'll learn more next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Time to wipe out that army to get enough exp to face the Demon Lord?

Some people watching the anime think this demonic woman is the MC from the future but there's no way because you can see them in the same location here.

Users who are viewing this thread